Mod's You would like to See on CnC At some point.

• Mod's You would like to See on CnC At some point.

What type of Mods Would you like to See 122
        Maps (42) 34%
        Tractors (28) 23%
        Forage Harvesters (2) 2%
        Combines (4) 3%
        Tools (16) 13%
        Scripts (23) 19%
        Other (7) 6%
      Hello All,

What types of mods would you like to see at some point during the Early access and full release. Now with the confirmed in game map and tractor editor it should make modding a lot easier.
      Feed the World... One Field At a Time :thumbsup:

CnC Roadmap sorted by Milestones
    • I would definitely prefer MbB to make a couple of extra maps to start with. Once modding takes off ( as I'm sure it will) then other modders will create their own but until then I don't fancy getting bored with just one farm to test everything on. (It happened on that other game that I won't mention but we all play ;) )

Just want to add,
      Thank you to everyone involved in CnC, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

John.
    • Sodori wrote:

Something I can't be without in FS17 is my GPS mod xD I love me some straight lines! If they make a native GPS mod that's actually really neat, that would be awesome! If not, then that's what I'll be looking for mod wise.
      Or even better: You can go to the store and buy GPS as an addition for your tractor. So you need to buy GPS for every tractor you own. That would be great!
    • kiki21 wrote:

we hope gear box is included on cnc ..... mister (master)Mogli is on cnc team no ??
      I'm going to assume so on this. I get the general sense from the information we have thus far that the CnC team is going to offer the player the ability to tailor their experience with the game; sliders, enable\disable, difficulty settings etc. All this to give players the choice between an arcade style of game play to something downright realistically punishing.

Again these are only my assumptions and you know what they say about assuming...
    • Sodori wrote:

Something I can't be without in FS17 is my GPS mod xD I love me some straight lines! If they make a native GPS mod that's actually really neat, that would be awesome! If not, then that's what I'll be looking for mod wise.
      I'm assuming there will be a native GPS system, since Upsidedown is the creator of the GPS mod and is also a member of the CnC team.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Johndeere167 ().

• Wow i think you are a little bit too early.

Im also signed as a modder but i already requested several times a possibility to talk about mods and always got the answer that speaking about such things should start with the EA.

Tbh. which mods you whish and which you'll get, is depending on modders, not on your whishes.
      But speaking about some really good mods may change or support devs ideas in some ways, so yes im not against speaking ingamefeatures etc.

but please if you want to talk about mods, first write to MBB, than wait for the official answer and then write your topic-thread. Let everyone get a fair chance ;)

Next thing: Gearbox!

This i expect one of the cernelfeatures as even an animated gearshifter is shown in the videos and gearboxsounds are playing in the videos. As also GBA Modder is part of the team.

So dear members, stay kind and fair and look forward to improve our overall experience ;)
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen MB-M@x von Schwabenmodding.de

PS An alle Nutzer der Kommentar-"Gefällt mir"-Funktion, die eine negative Wertung zu einem meiner Kommentare abgeben möchten: Bitte schreibt eine Begründung solange ich keine beleidigende oder verletzende Aussage getroffen habe, die Qualität meiner Kommentare rechtfertigt eine begründete Stellungnahme! Danke im Voraus.
    • MB-M@x wrote:

Wow i think you are a little bit too early.

Im also signed as a modder but i already requested several times a possibility to talk about mods and always got the answer that speaking about such things should start with the EA.

Tbh. which mods you whish and which you'll get, is depending on modders, not on your whishes.
      But speaking about some really good mods may change or support devs ideas in some ways, so yes im not against speaking ingamefeatures etc.

but please if you want to talk about mods, first write to MBB, than wait for the official answer and then write your topic-thread. Let everyone get a fair chance ;)

Next thing: Gearbox!

This i expect one of the cernelfeatures as even an animated gearshifter is shown in the videos and gearboxsounds are playing in the videos. As also GBA Modder is part of the team.

So dear members, stay kind and fair and look forward to improve our overall experience ;)
      The last thing I want is to be annoying or demanding. I was speaking my mind and curious what's possible for the future :)
      All I want is to be helpful with the EA game and give detailed feedback to improve the game :)
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• Sodori wrote:

ChiloopaBatman wrote:

Sodori wrote:

Or even better: You can go to the store and buy GPS as an addition for your tractor. So you need to buy GPS for every tractor you own. That would be great!
      The nice thing is one of the developers was a working member if not the sole developer on Courseplay. I know it is not GPS but I feel that this shouldn't be to hard to get something going.
    • Eisotope wrote:

Sodori wrote:

ChiloopaBatman wrote:

Sodori wrote:

The nice thing is one of the developers was a working member if not the sole developer on Courseplay. I know it is not GPS but I feel that this shouldn't be to hard to get something going.
      upsidedown, the modder of GPS is also in the team, so I think we can be pretty sure that GPS will in one or another way be included in CnC
      Standort: Deutschland>Hessen>Wetteraukreis(aber im Herzen Vogelsberger)>Gedern>Wenings
    • scripts, by and far. I miss auto combine, and course play just isn't the same in FS17 so much so I haven't really put that much time into the game. Although I suspect I will be able to at some point. As for CNC my best guess is alot of these things are going to be natively supported given the history of some of the devs.
      Oh look, my crops have grown...... It would be a shame if... Someone Drove through them.... FORWARD!!!!!
    • I really want to see the integration of the GPS into the GPS modules inside the cabins of the actual tractors. In FE17 they had a back up camera, funny thing though; backup cam was usually backwards on the "camera". Too bad FE17 is currently abandoned.

In addition. I cannot wait to see what the map editor looks like. I am really hopeful that it is easy to pick up and doesn't require work with bit masks X(
      Furthermore. Something that we can cheat the weather. I love working in the rain, mud, and muck. That is something I can't wait for!!!
    • Eisotope wrote:

I really want to see the integration of the GPS into the GPS modules inside the cabins of the actual tractors. In FE17 they had a back up camera, funny thing though; backup cam was usually backwards on the "camera". Too bad FE17 is currently abandoned.

In addition. I cannot wait to see what the map editor looks like. I am really hopeful that it is easy to pick up and doesn't require work with bit masks X(
      Furthermore. Something that we can cheat the weather. I love working in the rain, mud, and muck. That is something I can't wait for!!!
      FE17 is one or two patches away, from a competant dev from being better than FS17... if they fixed the main bug of the tractor bouncing all over the place and polished it a bit, the game would be a winner.
      Oh look, my crops have grown...... It would be a shame if... Someone Drove through them.... FORWARD!!!!!
    • If it's not built in to the main game then I would like to see the framework for a fully functional interior of tractor functions. Farm games so far seem to thinking farming involves
      Get in tractor
      Engine magically starts
      Drive Forwards/Backwards
      Use implement to do things to a field in one pass.
      Repeat process with different implement.

Where as in reality tractors can and most are, quite complex. There are things such as different PTO speeds.
      Revs play a large part on fuel economy.
      Arm height.
      Top link length.
      Seat adjustment (small but very important).
      Adjustable mirrors.

Overall I know some of those features I listed were confirmed but I would truly like to see an interactive cab experience and not an automated tractor. If the devs can't give us that due to time constraints then the ability for modders to create it would be fantastic.