Dynamic fillplanes

• I'm affraid, that none of us (users) can exactly explain it now. It would have to do it someone from MBB. We can just imagine what exactly it will be, according to basic description from kickstarter stretch goal No 3. Moreover, this feature is just at 40% of develpoment, so I think its too early to do some conlusions. If someone else can say more, just do it. Let us be surprised.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().

• Dynamic fill plane is basically just how it looks when you fill a trailer etc,the heap will build up in the area beneath the pipe(fs15+17) unlike static where it's just a big flat plane that moves up evenly no matter where you pour the crops in the trailer(fs08-13)

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • Good description Jeytav, I wrote my post that way, because I imagine new behavior of fill plane or heap as follows:

- you can overfill trailer (if you don't shut off emptying combine or stop forage harvester in the right time , there could be losses) and unnecessary load will fall off.
      - heap will build up as Jeytav describe above, but more in detail than in FS 15 (if you start filling trailer to its back - the heap will buid up in the back half of trailer only, if you move to the front of trailer, heap start to connect with back etc)
      - if you go too fast in curves, there is possibility to overturn the trailer or at least dump the load if not covered.
      - if you don't cover the trailer, there will be losses during fast speed on main road (flying grain).
      - possibility to roll or pour the heap (silage) to the silage bunker by wheel loader or frontloader.

Maybe its just crazy imaginations, but I would love to see it happen in hard realism style gameplay.

Its likely impossible, but I will let myself to be surprised.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().