links to mods for test and other features

• New

new model although it looks a lot like another model of a brand that I will not comment on since I hope that MBB will include it at some point because of the brands that the game supports
      This includes sound of the pump and has scripts of change of wheels with two new types low poly 1500 triangles per wheel it is clear that MBB does it better but after two years I think it is necessary to fill the set of objects with something different
      As for the textures I am almost independent of MBB I have used two methods to copy the originals to my mod folders and then in low resolution they can be used in blender to make the UV example the lights have a thousand possibilities from the original texture which one is very well done
      the other method is simply to start creating your own sheets for the future

Now I want to start a trailer for the Scania hooklift taking advantage of the 7X 2.5 mts base of this model once finished I will publish the scania update and that of all the slurry and other trailers, from that moment the textures will no longer be modified to avoid having to upload as much data as they are close to 1.5 gigabytes and the following models will have their own sheet and parts of those already published

some shots
    • New

Some texture updates have been included, it is recommended to delete the previous versions for those who are not informed the file structure uses this simulator does not take into account the name of the zip so that all the textures folders of all my models can be grouped in a single folder and thus it is easier to control updates and delete many duplicate files

link to test

ul.to/ygpul84k
    • New

Customized sound has arrived at CNC and I have the method shortly we will enjoy Scania with true sound

the method
      audacity program with the necessary codecs I have version 1.3
      import the sound in audacity, treat each one as it occurs, sampling frequency 44100 hz (important since otherwise crash in CNC), export as (wav microsoft 16 bit signed) place it in the folder tree and write the path in XML or directly in the editor for cultivated or other sounds

not necesary import sound in editor placed directly in folder

• New

The previous method works with the sounds that are not of the engine for these I have tried several methods and in the end it turns out that you have to change the export option for the one seen in the photo with this we already have all the sounds ok now the difficult thing comes configure the XML and link the different rpm to get a real sound here I leave an example unzip and insert in scania folder.zip
      the sounds are from an old mod scania the important thing is the method and especially that someone is encouraged to experiment

• New

Thanks a lot for your'e hard Work

The Mods you make are Awesome. The Quality and Complexity.
      I never seen something like this in the Modding Scene's before,
      we've may be lucky to have you here, and following the Vision of C&C.
      Can't whait to see whats cometh in the future.

I wish you all the best and a recreative Xmas time.

Sorry if my English is bad.

And for the People that have a Problemm with Uploaded
      the Least we can do is Support the Modders DDL links
      we get sooooo much for free.