Consommation de paille

• Consommation de paille

Bonsoir à vous tous

et oui toujours la sur cattle car je trouve le jeu toujours aussi amusant . Voilà ma question comment augmenter la consommation de paille dans les étables pour avoir plus de fumier car je ne recharge pas souvent , j’ai plein de paille et je ne voudrais pas la vendre .bon jeu à vous tous .

Guten Abend an euch alle

und ja immer auf vieh da finde ich das spiel immer so lustig. Hier ist meine Frage, wie ich den Strohverbrauch in den Scheunen erhöhen kann, um mehr Mist zu haben, da ich nicht oft nachlade, viel Stroh habe und es nicht verkaufen möchte.
  • Hello,

you can edith the straw usage and the production of manure for bulls, cows and pigs idenpendently.
    You can change manure production but keep straw usage as it is
    you can change straw usage but keep manure production as it is
    you can change both.

Open the editor and open "barn.wld" (cows), barn_bull.wld (bulls) or barn_pig.wld (pigs)

In the .wld you can find a script called "ManureProduction". Open it:

Straw usage and manure production depends on the amount of food eaten by the animals. The calculation is always
    1kg food = x kg straw usage and y kg manure production. To make it a little bit random I use "random float". This is a random float between the defined minimum value and the defined maximum value.

I highlighted the two lines which are relevant for you to change:
    The first is the manure production per 1 KG food. If you just want more manure, increase values there. It will increase manure but does not change straw usage.

the second is the straw usage per 1 KG food. increase it to use more straw.

As I said at the beginning - straw usage and manure production is independent. It is up to you what you want to change.

Hopefully this helps!