Mod MobTrog: mobile pasture land (instruction sheet)

• Mod MobTrog: mobile pasture land (instruction sheet)

Last update: July 08th 2021 11:35 am.

Linkblog:
      Hello,

the mobile feeding trough respectively the mobile pasture land is easy, if you consider some points. Therefore this instruction sheet, which I translated from my German version (with "my" English ;) . I hope it is readable/understandable. Screenshots are also from my German game version)

The Mod contains:
      • 3 mobile feeding trough (MFT), with sizes S (10 bulls), M (30 bulls) and L (50 bulls). This is the version without fences! The bulls can escape. This version you should only use when you have an area with a fence in all directions. (e.g. the 2 pasture land behind the farm)
      • 3 mobile pasture land (MPL), with sizes SF (10 bulls, 22m * 20m), MF (20 bulls, 22m * 40m) and LF (30 bulls, 22m * 60m). This version has fences and can places everywhere.

Before you buy a MFT or MPL go to an open area let the new object place in front of you. Because at the dealer station is not enough space.

Mobile? ?(
      Yes! :thumbsup: In front of the feeding trough is an invisible 3 point attacher. Take your tractor and attach the MFT/MPL and drive to your destionation.

During the transport all (almost) collision objects and weights are disabled. When you detache the MFT/MPL this objects will be activated again. Almost all? During the transport in the middle of the feeding trough (between the 2 sign pole) is a collision active, so you can move/drive the MFT until contact with an existing object (e.g. fence) and detach then.
      Please note: Do not place this mod (and his triggers) in areas where triggers exists. I don't know what happened (maybe game crashed). Therefore avoid areas with other triggers during moving and for placing, e.g. the area behind the farm, here are triggers active.

Feeding:

• You can feed with SuperSilo2000 (left) and hay (right, hay or bale).
      • If SuperSilo2000 available the bulls will eat this at first and grow fast.
      • In case of SuperSilo2000 is empty, the bulls will eat hay and grow normal.
      • In case of all es empty (SuperSilo2000 and hay) the bulls will eat the grass from the pasture land and will not starve. This is simulated with a never-empty fieldgrass tank.
      • If you fill again SuperSilo2000 and/or hay, the bulls will eat the best available feed (SuperSilo2000 -> hay -> fieldgrass)
      • The trough sizes are:
        S: 3.000 SuperSilo2000 / 15.000 hay
        M: 9.000 SuperSilo2000 / 45.000 hay
        L: 15.000 SuperSilo2000 / 75.000 hay
        SF: 3.000 SuperSilo2000 / 15.000 hay
        MF: 6.000 SuperSilo2000 / 30.000 hay
        LF: 9.000 SuperSilo2000 / 45.000 hay
        Why this differences between SuperSilo2000 and hay? Hay is dry and can be stored for a longer time. SuperSilo2000 must be refilled mutch more often.
        SuperSilo2000 will be filled on the left and hay on the right side of the feeding trough. Take your MixKing (SuperSilo2000) or your trailer (hay) and drive to the trigger in front of the trough. Due to the current CnC functionality (Bug?) no trading windows will be shown for objects which are not placed in the map during loading the map. But trust me, there is a trigger. Place your MixKing/trailer in front of the trough and press the unload button (in my German version key "U").

If you want to feed hay bale drive with the bale in front of the hay trigger and the trigger will take this bale and put the hay to the trough.
      You can move/transport bulls with 2 ways to your MFT/MPL:
      • with your bull trailer in the input/output (I/O) area, left from the silo feeding area.

• with the ingame move/transport option in the bulls menu

If you buy more than one from a MFT/MPF type you has to decide which one is the one. If you bought 3 MPF from type LF you will find 3 "MobTrog LF" in this list.

Idea: @IltisFaun
      Realization: Me

Did I forgot to explain something? Do you have new ideas? You found a bug? -> write a comment please ;)

Have fun with your extended bulls breed.

Greetings
      Pebcak

The post was edited 6 times, last by Pebcak ().