A few bugs connected with objects

• A few bugs connected with objects

Bug 1 Shovel going through the ground

When you want to use the shovel to load some silage into the feed mixer and you lower it too much it just sinks into the ground, You can manouver it while it's under the ground texture.

Bug 2 Road signs made of concerete or any other material not existing on Earth ;)

You can drive a set of a heavy tractor with a fully loaded trailer and they will reamin where they are (the road signs). I believe they would even stop Darth Vader's starship crusier ;). Seriously, it's not at all realistic, as even a small car, if driving relatively fast, would rip them off the ground. I undestand some damage would be taken, but they should be destroyed in a collision with a tractor or a grain harvester.

Bug 3 Feed mixer takes double load

In the shop it says that you can load it with 18000 litres of silage, but in fact you can double that amount. The first load is the actual animal feed and the second one you can load with silage which hasn't been mixed yet. This way when you want to feed your your animals the mixer immediately turns on by itself and converts the silage into the feed. I don't know if that was intended or not but it makes life a liitle bit easier.

Bug 4 Silage collisons

While filling the bunker silo with corn you can sometimes make a heap when you remain in one place for too long. Then, when you drive into it, your tractor takes damage, but it shouldn't. The heap has just been put there, it isn't a solid object.

Bug 5 Enetrring vehicles on one side only

Each tratcotr has two doors, so why can't I use both? Why is it necessary to use only the left ones? That's not at all realistic.

Bug 6 Implements working strangely while operated by workers

a) I put a worker in a silage harvester and assigned a task to harvest the field. Before that I was using the harverster, so I left it on the side of the field, close to some trees. When the worker took control, he started folding the cutter to move to a different location. The animation of folding stared but it stopped after one part of it was folded. Then there was a glitch and the other half just appeared folded without any animation.

b) The worker started moving towards his starting point and simply drove through a tree like it wasn't there.

C) Workers get confused when they have to finish an already stared task and tend to drive along those lanes which have alredy been harvested.

Bug 6 Feeding animals

This can be very annoying at times as the cattle shed doesn't always trigger the unload functiion. It happens mostly when you change the unloading side from left to right or the other way around. You then have to reverse to the main entrance and the cow shed restarts the trigger points. It also happens when you drive along the same side all the time but it's not that common.
  • jurandus1 wrote:

Bug 5 Enetrring vehicles on one side only

Each tratcotr has two doors, so why can't I use both? Why is it necessary to use only the left ones? That's not at all realistic.
    That's not a bug, it's a feature. While there is a door on the right hand side all the vehicles have consoles, gear shifts, or other items that would make entering from the right hand side impractical. The door is there for airflow and emergency egress.