Instruction manual

• Instruction manual

The whole mechanics behind this game are very complex (and that's a positive thing), however rememberring all the things you have to do and their order is mind blowing. To be honest I spent a over a day to go through all the tutriolas and learning scenarios. I had to make some notes while doing them and I still don't know if got them correctly.

Wouldn't it be possbile to create sort of an instructiion manual for all the procedures such as, which cultivator and at what time of year to use? The same goes to plowing or fertilising itself. It would be great to have it printed on the desk beside you, ready to check if you are seeding during the correct month or not or at least to check it online.

It's not using the equipment that cause difficulties All the matters concernig handling it are pretty easy, there isn't that much to remeber, but learning the real basics of farming is something that causes trouble to people new to this game, such as myself, who at the same time would like to play it in a relaistic matter. I think that's something worth considering, or maybe someone has done it already?