Update 1.3.0 - yield issue with options deselected

• Update 1.3.0 - yield issue with options deselected

Hi you all!

So I was playing CnC a few days ago and sowed all my fields before the 1.3.0 update.

After the update I loaded my savegame and deselected all the three options that affects yield in the game until the next harvest (fertilizing, soil conditions and growth time). I was planning to learn more about the new features an then enable the options for the next sowing.

The thing is that I advanced in my savegame and started to harvest my fields. Altough I had my fields showing in the fields menu that I would have the expected yield as of the genetic potential (12.5t/ha) I noticed that my yield was significantly lower - 40 to 50% less yield of the expected yield when I harvested two of my small corn fields (the ones that a sowed before the update).

So, I was wondering what I did wrong? The options I disabled even says that "Changing this option will only take effect from the next sowing, but not for currently unharvested crops". So even if I kept them enabled that would affect only the next sowing"

Any thoughts? Need a light on this one! Thanks
    • RolliS2k wrote:

You have already answered your own question. The deactivated field options only take effect with the next seed.
      Thanks for your reply.
      So I assume that the update automatically selected the options for me and linked my fields to them, even though I had my fields already sown before the update... In other words, they messed it up with it. They should have put the options deselected as a standard then.

Is there a way to "un-update" the game to the previous version? So I can finish my harvest without trouble and then update the game?