Profile - Company name change option and disconnect tutorial progress and scenario from profile

• Profile - Company name change option and disconnect tutorial progress and scenario from profile

A nice option would be to be able to change profile and company name along with the selected profile image and company logo.
    (for some reason it appears to take my PC name by default -never seen that with a game so not really happy with that- and not my steamname or empty and fill it in myself)

But i changed my steamname and like my profile to have same name as my steamname but for that i need to create new profile wiht the name i want for profile and company and redo everything from tutorial and scenario. Which is major not fun.

Which lead me to the thought to disconnect tutorial and scenario progression from profiles, if for whatever reason you loose your savegame/profile then that you do not have to redo the tutorial and scenario to have it all back to where it was with that part of the game and to restart career mode.