Ingame profile namechange or transfer tutorials and scenerio's finished to new profile

• Ingame profile namechange or transfer tutorials and scenerio's finished to new profile

Hi,

I did a search on the forum but it didn't seem to give me what I was looking for.

I wanna change my ingame profile username and company name, but it does not seem to be possible?
    Will this be added or is there a way to change it?

If i make new profilename I loose all my tutorials and scenario's done which is annoying cause it took me a few days to get them done.

I did try make new profile and transfer the campaign folder to the new profile, but that does not work.

So if there is any way to transfer or change profile and company name that would be great.
    Really dont wanna restart all the tutorials and scenario's again with all due respect.

Thx for any help.
  • That worked for 99% and I will take it. It only uses old company name (changing it in the file causes error in new profile) but the rest is transferred.
    So I made new profile and copied the profile.state file from not wanted profile to the new profilefolder.

At least I am able to use wanted username and keep the tutorials and scenario done.
    Thx Nachtfalke