Scenario 3: Feeding Day 1 Fill the troughs in sections 2,3,4,and 5 with feed. Will not complete

• Scenario 3: Feeding Day 1 Fill the troughs in sections 2,3,4,and 5 with feed. Will not complete

Followed instructions on screen. Filled troughs full with feed. Game never triggers what is next objective. Also, in order to fill a trough you have to back up to the entrance and enter again before game will trigger next unload site. Checked troughs and all were completely full, holding down B button. Tried waiting two weeks, filled troughs back to full and nothing changed. I'm guessing I have to start the scenario over at this point.

EDIT: Started Scenario over and had the same results. Can't fill troughs on one drive through. Still have to back up until you get the message 'machine not in trigger'. Then you can move forwards and feed the next trough. However, after filling the troughs full there is no indication or message that task is complete. Can not progress further in this scenario.

EDIT 2: Ran the Scenario in Arcade Difficulty...same results. I tried driving through (instead of backing up) and all the way to entrance again to see if that would make a difference. It did not. HOWEVER I did notice this. It does give me credit for the troughs on the RIGHT SIDE 2 AND 4, but does not give me credit for those on the left 3 and 5. This was consistent on Realistic and Arcade Difficulty.
    Next I will only fill 3 and 5 and see what happens

EDIT 3: Filled troughs 3 and 5 first...game does not credit troughs as full. Filled 2 and 4 game gives confirmation sound that task is complete
    Still can not fill more than one trough before you have to exit and drive into barn again.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sirhc221 ().

• There was a bug once where the game didn't recognize that the feed troughs weren't filled, but the bug has been fixed. I can't reproduce your problem. Do you have the latest version of the game? Otherwise please upload your savegame.

Did you throw one or two bales into the MixKing on the second day feeding?
  • RolliS2k wrote:

There was a bug once where the game didn't recognize that the feed troughs weren't filled, but the bug has been fixed. I can't reproduce your problem. Do you have the latest version of the game? Otherwise please upload your savegame.

Did you throw one or two bales into the MixKing on the second day feeding?
    Verified the files. Said all files found. Replayed mission and it completed on the first try! Only thing I did different was verify game files, so that must of been it I guess. thanks though. Game was at latest update as well.