Various bugs

• Various bugs

Today I've tried to play game after long time. Downloaded from steam, clean install, no previous save games or profiles and just after few hours I had bugs, like:

- tractor with cornking seeder started to fly to the sky on the leveled road
    - after harvesting with tucano 570 wanted to empty the tank, but after exiting the harvester I was not able to get back, not even from vehicle list, had to reset the harvester and lost 1 0000 litres of barley
    - when successfully unloaded the barley into to the silo #1 I was not able to load anything else from the silo no matter the storage number, always got message - fill type not supported with empty tipper
    - helper was seeding field 22 but there were random empty spots
    - tractor was making tiremarks on the field but tucano was not, tiremarks were missing, did not even affect the crops or straw
    - tucano not able to reverse on a slight slope
    - differential lock not working, front and rear tires and spinnig at different rate
    - after attaching the bailer to arion sometimes it start to bounce or tilt
    - even when stationary with handbrake and gear in neutral, sometimes wheel of tractor or implement are spinnig, sliding or tilting on the field even on leveled ground

Deleted the game and hoping in the future it will be more complete and playable. I was really looking forward to play this sim since backing several years back, but I guess I will have to wait a few more years. Fingers crossed.
  • peterdian wrote:

- tractor with cornking seeder started to fly to the sky on the leveled road
    which tractor was it and which part of the map?

peterdian wrote:

- after harvesting with tucano 570 wanted to empty the tank, but after exiting the harvester I was not able to get back, not even from vehicle list, had to reset the harvester and lost 1 0000 litres of barley
    Was this after a mission or free play?

peterdian wrote:

- when successfully unloaded the barley into to the silo #1 I was not able to load anything else from the silo no matter the storage number, always got message - fill type not supported with empty tipper
    You have also set it to "load"?

peterdian wrote:

- helper was seeding field 22 but there were random empty spots
    this is known

peterdian wrote:

- tractor was making tiremarks on the field but tucano was not, tiremarks were missing, did not even affect the crops or straw
    also known

peterdian wrote:

- tucano not able to reverse on a slight slope
    did you activate the setting "always use full throttle" in the settings -> gameplay?

peterdian wrote:

- differential lock not working, front and rear tires and spinnig at different rate
    which vehicle?

peterdian wrote:

- after attaching the bailer to arion sometimes it start to bounce or tilt
    this is known

peterdian wrote:

- even when stationary with handbrake and gear in neutral, sometimes wheel of tractor or implement are spinnig, sliding or tilting on the field even on leveled ground
    also known

peterdian wrote:

Deleted the game and hoping in the future it will be more complete and playable. I was really looking forward to play this sim since backing several years back, but I guess I will have to wait a few more years. Fingers crossed.

it's nice that you come back at least briefly and point out the bugs you found here, only a more detailed description of the bugs is very important to reproduce and fix them.
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2