[GOG version - 1.1.0.10] - Trac 1800 with corn seeder not able to seed with lowered rear 3-point mounting

• [GOG version - 1.1.0.10] - Trac 1800 with corn seeder not able to seed with lowered rear 3-point mounting

Hi,

Is something changed in this version - 1.1.0.10? I have a GOG version of the game.

When you lower the seeder - rear wheels are above the ground.
    Then you need to adjust the height of seeder to lower the wheels.

It's similar as in real tractor, but in my opinion the height is a bit too high.
    Is it possible to add a height threshold - lock (like in real tractors) when you can limit the range of rear 3-pont axis?

For AI worker situation is the same. Worker lowers fully (don't adjust the height automatically) and gets stuck.

Shall I start a new game (Since I didn't do much with my save)?

BR,
    Darxio

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darxio ().

• Most tractors IRL with the rear linkage this cannot happen, as they only have single acting hydraulics, i.e. they only lift, dropping the arms is by gravity and is a float mode.

MB Trac like Unimog's have two modes for the rear linkage double acting and float modes, meaning they can actually lift the rear BUT when using most implements you would use float mode which allows the arms to move up/down with undulation etc, the only exception to that would be when the implement has built-in float typified by the bottom attachment points being a bar sitting in slotted holes and the top-link pin for field work also sitting in a slotted hole.

or in short the lift arms should be in float mode and NOT double acting mode.