Graphic Settings Question

• Graphic Settings Question

After last update I noticed that i have a lot of "horizontal tearings/lines/waves" when moving the camera. Before the update it was not that noticable/not present.

I am running an AMD Ryzen 1700x (not overclocked) with 16gb 2666mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX107 Gaming Edition 8GB.
    Monitor is connected with HDMI until i can get me a DP monitor. Maybe the HDMI is the problem (cable is replaced by new one thought cable had issue), i do not know i can not try and test it with other monitor and different connection cause HDMI is only connection monitor has.

Nvidia geforce experience does not recognize/support the game so figuring out my problem through there is not an option (that always works to get it proper)

I have selcted all options from low to medium to ultra and even custom vsync on and off and some other options on and off(bad memory to know what combo's i have tried) with saving in between of course to try the settings.

I'm not 1 to ask for help in this department normally, but I do like to play the game and it is really giving me headaches when looking at my screen and moving.
    This is without having any equipment, once I rent/buy equipment camera keeps bouncing / rocking (rockingchair) front to back despite unchecked the move with vehicle cam and the tearing/wabes/lines horizontal also do not decrease or increase.

Am hoping someone might have some ideas in settings combo from ingame to try and see if that helps or fixes/reduces the horizontal lines/tearing/waves
  • Kerbo and Nachtfalke
    Thx for the answers, am gonna retry what you both suggest (after a night sleep)

EDIT: decided to try straight away and on smart it has no effect, for some reason always seems to work now.
    Must admit i had the game uninstalled, reinstalled put back my backup (yes i am that smart) and then adjusted the vsync as in image from Kerbo.
    I have no idea why it does work this time, unlike the 100 or more times i tried before but for now I can play again.

Thx again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PitbullTasja ().

• Hi, have you tried setting the Vsync setting directly in the driver?

If that doesn't work, please set the default settings in the driver.
    There is a small link for this in the top right-hand corner of the driver.

Maybe it will bring something. How does your framerate look otherwise?

If it is a G-Sync monitor, try switching off G_Sync.
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2
  • Well, i do Not want to be unpolite but.

The upcoming Update contains fixes which prevents the Game to drop FPS If you own many Machines.

Many Machines moving (AI) increase node calculation (F4). The upcoming Update will use multicore for that calculation.

So No more FPS If you start Game without Machines but No lose of FPS If you own many.

Prototyp and Not in this Update is Vegetation rendering Update.

After that comes Vulkan API with much more efficient Code for Single Core Code. So will imrove anything which runs on the main thread.