Translations improvements

• Translations improvements

Hi, my name is Lucas, aka Eifel on Cattle and Crops. I have been following you since the early beginings and I've always believed in the project. I'm happy to see how it turned out ! I'm looking forward to seeing more !

Well, the reason why I am writing you is because I've noticed some weird structures, sentences or mistakes in your translations (for French players at least). That's why I'm offering my help to translate in a more idiomatic way what I think could be improved. I have a good knowledge of the farming world. Moreover my little sister who speaks English fluently will also supervise me.

If you accept, we would gladly put everything on a word document (or a pdf) for you to fix the mistakes in the dialogs.

Of course, it would be free of charge. This would just be a thank you present for all the work you did.

PS : If someone from the staff forum sees this, could you please show it to the team in charge.

Thanks a lot.
    Lucas,
  • Hi Lucas,
    A external Translation studio is (should be) working on the French (and other) translations at this time.
    Hopefully it will come soon to the game.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S