Update v1.0.2.12 (13 Nov. 2020)

• Update v1.0.2.12 (13 Nov. 2020)

In addition to numerous bug fixes, this update introduces a handful of new features to the game, which will especially improve your gaming experience inside the vehicle.

As you know, you or your employees can get stuck in very wet fields. Especially during harvesting when full loader wagons are moved. To make it more authentic, all tractors and harvesters have received differential lock options, which, in case your wheels start spinning, can be activated in the radial menu. Please note that with this change all-wheel drive is deactivated by default.

A new suspension system provides more dynamics and a significantly improved driving experience in the tractor and on the field. The seat and cab suspension ensure soft balancing and some trailing. In addition, the different soil types also provide different suspension characteristics. The option of whether the cab camera also moves with the suspension can be turned on and off in the gameplay settings.

In addition, a manual H-shift is now available, for which each gear can be bound in the controls assignments.

Furthermore, an option has been added that enables head tracking only in the vehicle. The financial statistics were extended by more time periods and the Polish translation was completely improved and repaired. Another statistic has been added to the field menu with the surface wetness , at the same time the ground condition and grain colors in the map visualization have been improved.

As always, a complete list of all changes can be found in the changelog.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Changelog

• NEW Differential locks added
      • NEW Surface wetness is displayed in the field menu
      • NEW Seat suspension in vehicles: Vehicle seats react dynamically to the ground. By default, the indoor camera moves with the suspension. This can be deactivated in the options menu under "Move camera with seat suspension".
      • NEW Ground influence on driving behavior: the acre now has more influence on the vehicle suspension by being slightly more uneven. Different types of fields (plowed, cultivated, sown, ...) have different intensities.
      • NEW Manual H gear shift and clutch in vehicles, with pedal animation
      • NEW Head tracking options: "Head tracking only in vehicles" and "Prevent camera movement by other devices”
      • NEW Financial statistics: more time frames added
      • NEW Polish translation completely overhauled

• BUG FIX Crash fixed when selling an implement that is located directly behind a tractor
      • BUG FIX AI now drives to the harbor silos again in harvesting tasks
      • BUG FIX The Lacotec is now getting ready for work and transport in tasks again
      • BUG FIX Dropdown menus no longer leave any remaining parts when the corresponding window is closed while the dropdown was open
      • BUG FIX AI fieldwork tasks now select the ridge marker and rotates the plow correctly after loading a savegame
      • BUG FIX The Hammer Seed Units and the Lemken Saphir can now work stubble fields with a helper (direct drill seeding capability added)
      • BUG FIX When crops are destroyed, the average BBCH value of the field is no longer reduced
      • BUG FIX Field menu: bar colors of fruit and field type now correspond to those displayed in the minimap (differences in brightness will be fixed later)
      • BUG FIX Scenario 4: Deutz no longer rolls onto the field and blocks the Tucano
      • BUG FIX AI doesn’t choose driving targets behind him as starting points
      • BUG FIX When starting a fertilizer application, the full required amount of fertilizer plus 10% tolerance is purchased instead of only 1,000 liters
      • BUG FIX AI no longer fertilizes more than it should when it passes over areas twice
      • BUG FIX Corrected missing texts in finance menu
      • BUG FIX Workers no longer block the entrance to field 22
      • BUG FIX Travel speeds of the AI depending on the employee level corrected
      • BUG FIX Fixed spelling error with spring wheat description in field menu
      • BUG FIX Fixed spelling mistake in calendar key
      • BUG FIX If a combine is completely emptied during the unloading process, the worker will be sent away correctly
      • BUG FIX AI field work tasks have better savegame compatibility. Workers don't return to the starting point of the field anymore.Several workers on the same field are saved correctly now.
      • BUG FIX AI worker starts plowing again
      • BUG FIX Corrected several spelling and text errors in tutorials
      • BUG FIX After loading the save game, the combine places swaths again. Note: it might look like the combine will not stop depositing. The amount of swath that has accumulated in it is (incorrectly) very large and needs to be unloaded. This is part of this fix and cannot be avoided. The unloading will stop eventually.
      • BUG FIX Scenario 3: Feeding can be completed even if more than one bale was added to the MixKing
      • BUG FIX Empty tanks are no longer displayed with 1 liter capacity

• CHANGE You can no longer lend employees during the HUD tutorial when you’re required to hire them
      • CHANGE Spawn location at the contractor is now further away from the shelter
      • CHANGE AI drivers automatically open and close the trailer’s top hatch on the field, e.g. with the Hawe SLW
      • CHANGE In the vehicle shop menu, the selected purchase location is retained when the vehicle is purchased. Additionally, the selection is remembered when opening a new vehicle (as long as the menu is open - when it’s closed the selection is reverted to the default value)
      • CHANGE In the vehicle store menu, the model selection within a series is retained when the vehicle is purchased
      • CHANGE Improved rent/lending notifications (end times added, warning category)
      • CHANGE Rauch Axis cruise control level reduced to 12 km/h (7.5 mph)
    • I put this feedback on Discord but I'll put it here too. Great work rolling out the patches!

I have some quick feedback on the latest patch. I like the clutch and shifter support but it's still lacking. I can let the clutch out at idle and nothing happens. The tractor still has a centrifugal clutch so I have to give it throttle to go. This was on the 530, I haven't tested others yet. The other oddity is the need to bind a button to neutral. This isn't how shifters work (in any other game) not being in any of the possible shifter positions (gears) means it's in neutral. I'm making a quick video to better demonstrate what I mean. Thanks for listening and great work on the patches. The game is progressing nicely and it's nice to see so many bugs/tweaks in the change logs
    • @Kerbo
      I tested it with the MB Trac 1400. It has the same behavior. Currently the clutch is just a switch, that allows you to shift the gear. If you press the clutch and shift a gear down, the rpm of the engine revs up before you even engage the clutch. There is no clutch simulation at all.
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE | NVIDIA RTX 3080 10 GB | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | Logitech G910 | Logitech MX700 | Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedale + TH8A Shifter | Thrustmaster T. Flight Stick X | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Saitek Side Panel Control Deck | TrackIR | Windows 10 64bit
    • Helgomant wrote:

@Kerbo
      I tested it with the MB Trac 1400. It has the same behavior. Currently the clutch is just a switch, that allows you to shift the gear. If you press the clutch and shift a gear down, the rpm of the engine revs up before you even engage the clutch. There is no clutch simulation at all.
      It behaves the same way on the 530, with the clutch pushed in the engine still reacts to gear changes :( I hope they revisit this and get it right. We also need proper H shifter support so when the shifter is in neutral the tractor is in neutral.
    • @Kerbo

Currently the entire powertrain simulation isn´t very good. There is no PTO power management at all. The engine load simulation is very basic.
      I really hope that MBB will improve that soon.
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE | NVIDIA RTX 3080 10 GB | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | Logitech G910 | Logitech MX700 | Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedale + TH8A Shifter | Thrustmaster T. Flight Stick X | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Saitek Side Panel Control Deck | TrackIR | Windows 10 64bit
    • Helgomant wrote:

@Kerbo

Currently the entire powertrain simulation isn´t very good. There is no PTO power management at all. The engine load simulation is very basic.
      I really hope that MBB will improve that soon.
      Yes, I hope so too. It's silly that PTO or hydraulic powered systems work fine with the tractor off. There is a lot of realism elsewhere in C&C so it's especially noticeable when something isn't right. I've made mods in the past to overcome Giants shortcomings and hope I don't have to do the same here
    • Think this will come but when remains the biggest question
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • I know that most of the players waiting for more content in form of new machines, cattle and crops. I prefer that MBB would improve first the physic and powertrain simulation.

Helgomant wrote:

I have to correct my post above. The clutch works and interrupts the power between the engine and gearbox. But all is very basic and sounds
      aren`t working right, if the clutch is disengaged.
    • As @Beaker says, you have to change your licence to Steam there cattleandcrops.com/my-account to get a steam key and then install the game over steam. Launcher has been discontinued because of it was to buggy.
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...