Harvest CTD autosave

• Harvest CTD autosave

I have no idea what the cause here is so I have no idea where to put it for now, mods can move this thread to a more suitable sub forum.

steps to reproduce:
    1. download and insert autosave in correct folder. Load autosave.
    2. You will spawn in the jaguar. Create harvest task for 4 workers on field 14.
    3. Set the first worker to "me", vehicle jaguar + header
    4. set workers in the falling order they come for the respective tractor + hawe chaff trailer.
    5. set unload station to BGA silo 1.
    6. save task and drive to field 14.
    7. To know it will crash, watch the arion 530 beside you, if the wheels spin but it doesn't move. The game will crash as soon as the deutz comes closer, if not before.

If this won't reproduce, I will supply my entire profile folder.

#Edit: The bug seems to be with the arion. It became permanently "attached" to the hawe trailer. Won't help if I do recover on either of the 2 pieces. If I recover the arion, the trailer comes with it, and vice versa. Interesting.
    #Edit 2: I found the "reload" button, which helped. Anyway, have fun investigating the cause.
    Files
    • autosave.zip

(4.68 MB, downloaded 379 times, last: )

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rigge ().

• Hi @Rigge

could not replicate it.
    It does not crash for me BUT I can see the Claas 540 spinning wheels not moving. Strange thing is that it is moveable BEFORE I start the task.

any chance/time to try it with your game?

PS:
    Deutz does not find its way to the field because Claas 540 is in the way. Did you drive around?
    I had no crash when Deutz entering the field and not when deutz was on the field following me.