MB 1800 and Class Quadrant 3200 - Cruise Control Can't find correct gear

• MB 1800 and Class Quadrant 3200 - Cruise Control Can't find correct gear

Having a problem getting the MB 1800 cruise control to work when making bales with the Quadrant.. starting on a very slight incline on field 18 with manual or automatic gearbox, the cruise control cannot find the correct gear and goes from 1st to 2nd, back to 1st, to 2nd back to 1st.. 2nd to 3rd, back to 2nd, back 1st.. this will continue until I hit the brakes to cancel the cruise control.

Cruise control should not change gears at all IMO and should only control the throttle.. especially in the MB
  • Yas I think that for manual gearbox cruise control should only be a throttle control and you have to choose the right gear to have the necessary RPM and speed ...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
  • sootysax wrote:

in addition to having problems starting from a stopped tractor, when you are driving once you are a the speed you want and the gear you want, you should be able to kick on the CC and it should continue at that speed, instead, it downshifts about 3 gears and pretty much comes to a halt
    Hy after having tested it, when a button or key is set to increase cruise control speed, you can use this to start the CC with the actual speed of the tractor.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...