Furrow depth when plowing realistic,Profundidad del surco al arar realista

• Furrow depth when plowing realistic,Profundidad del surco al arar realista

I understand that dynamic terrain needs many graphic resources but because the Farm Expert 2017 and the farmers dynasty in the first versions the furrow of the plow had more or less depth like reality, with the new updates and surely due to the theme of the The consoles were optimized and the furrow became shallower the cattle and crops have dynamic terrain but not with that depth which is also unrealistic the depth of the furrows is deeper, it even forces the tractor to be inclined if it keeps the wheels inside the furrow , I remember that in the first versions of the farmers dynasty I spent hours plowing I liked to drive with the tractor tilted inside the furrow and I would like to do that in the cattle and crops is there a way to modify the depth so that the furrow is deeper and the tractor leaning when you drive the wheels into the groove?

Español:

Entiendo que el terreno dinámico necesita de muchos recursos gráficos pero porque el Farm Expert 2017 y el farmers dynasty en las primeras versiones el surco del arado tenia mas profundidad mas o menos como la realidad ,con las nuevas actualizaciones y seguramente por el tema de las consolas se optimizo y el surco se hizo menos profundo el cattle and crops tiene el terreno dinámico pero no con esa profundidad que además es poco realista la profundidad de los surcos es mas profunda incluso obliga al tractor a estar inclinado si mantiene la ruedas dentro del surco, me acuerdo que en las primeras versiones del farmers dynasty me pasaba horas arando me gustaba conducir con el tractor inclinado dentro del surco y me gustaría hacer eso en el cattle and crops hay alguna manera de modificar la profundidad para que el surco sea mas profundo y que el tractor se incline cuando introduces las ruedas dentro del surco ?
      ejemplo de como me gustaría que fuese el terreno dinámico del cattle and crops
      example of how I would like the dynamic terrain of cattle and crops to be
      Farm Expert 2017, plowing the field
      Farm Expert 2017 Plowing
    • To my memories of siting in a plowing tractor many times when being a kid, the furrow is just as deep as it should and tractors are already tilting enough.. In fact the narrower the tractor is, the more it is tilted...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S
    • I think that the furrow depth is a bit shallow as well, because in reality the plow would be a bit deeper into the ground. You can see in the game, that the little plowshare in front of the main share just even touch the ground. That's not realistic. The little plowshare has the task to flip over the first layer of soil, before the main share does the rest. That should prevent that no rests of plants are on the surface any more.

At 2:12 you can see how the little plowshares are working.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE | NVIDIA RTX 3080 10 GB | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | Logitech G910 | Logitech MX700 | Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedale + TH8A Shifter | Thrustmaster T. Flight Stick X | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Saitek Side Panel Control Deck | TrackIR | Windows 10 64bit
    • The plough depth I think is good. Looks like a 20cm furrow to me.
      The foreplough is not meant to be down in the ground. It's meant to shave of the tilt as it comes up and throw it down in the corner of the furrow for the tilt to rest against.
      I do however wish the tractor would be more "sucked into" the furrow. With the plough down the tractor won't easily climb out of the furrow.
      It does occasionally mainly due to a shallow rock or whatever that made the plough come up a bit, leaving the furrow a bit shallower at that spot.
      But other than that the leaning of the tractor is pretty bang on RL.