Cant unload Grain in Farm grain storage! - ot automatic tank switch - Default 1L maize

• Cant unload Grain in Farm grain storage! - ot automatic tank switch - Default 1L maize

Ello everybody and Dev team ;)

Well, first harvest is running smoothly, kinda, the AI's could do a tiny bit better at "unstucking" or not getting stuck (rofl), but that aside, my dear AI, went to unload the grain i harvestet, at my grain storage, but i never saw him again xD :O.
    Well well, went to check on him, and he didnt unload, just parked inside with the full trailer, so i actually thought that he was just beeing a tad slow in the head xD, but no..
    I cant unload my grain at my storage :O.. It turns out, that inside my grain storages, there 1L of Mais chaff in all of them them, and no matter what trailer i take, i cant load these 1L so i can't empty the grain storages :O i have also tryed starting a new sandbox game, and a new carrier game, and it is the same!

Here is the screenshots uploaded: https://imgur.com/a/WibHeqD

Anyone who has any ideas or solutions, to this problem?

Kind regards..
    From me ofcouse! ;) :*
  • Unfortunately this is buggy. The AI does not switch the Tank and so it does not unload because of this stupid 1L Maize.

Check this:
    Hilfreiche Konsolenkommandos

Focus on this:
    ### Hof Getreidelager Abladebunker LEEREN:
    takeFillFromTank farm.machine_hall.unload_tank 10000

as an alternative driv in manually with en ampty trailer and when the trading window shows up, just select another tank in the menu and the unload bunker will empty.
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

Unfortunately this is buggy. The AI does not switch the Tank and so it does not unload because of this stupid 1L Maize.

Check this:
    Hilfreiche Konsolenkommandos

Focus on this:
    ### Hof Getreidelager Abladebunker LEEREN:
    takeFillFromTank farm.machine_hall.unload_tank 10000

as an alternative driv in manually with en ampty trailer and when the trading window shows up, just select another tank in the menu and the unload bunker will empty.
    Well, im very happy for the help mate :) I will try the command part.
    the next problem is just, that when i drive in with an empty trailer (tryed all of them now) to empty it, i can't do that either :( it wont empty it at all, no matter what i try..
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

You Just have to select an empty Silo in the Trading Window. Then the grain Pump should start emptying the bunker.

Just MUST NOT use Autopilot when leaving the grain unload.
    I would love to.. but i dont have anything empty.. ALL of the storages have 1L of mais chaff in them.. i can't unload anything in them, og load anything from them.. so for my gaming right now, the only thing i can do, is to play WIthout the grain storage at all :(
  • BAMFMaas wrote:

Nachtfalke wrote:

You Just have to select an empty Silo in the Trading Window. Then the grain Pump should start emptying the bunker.

I would love to.. but i dont have anything empty.. ALL of the storages have 1L of mais chaff in them.. i can't unload anything in them, og load anything from them.. so for my gaming right now, the only thing i can do, is to play WIthout the grain storage at all :(

takeFillFromTank machine_hall.grain_storage.tank1 100000

replace tank1 with the silo Numbers you want to empty
  • Beaker wrote:

Please make sure that you´re under the "unload silo" trigger - it´s the pipe from the roof that has to be above your trailer. The "unload trailer" trigger is far bigger and if you can´t select a silo to unload but only to load, then you might be in the wrong position.
    I do not mean to sound rude, but all that i've already tryed! As i described the other times, i can choose both things, i press unload, and the "amount left" to fill just goes to 0 and nothing more happens.. no matter what, i can remove that mais.. even tryed with a clean install, all tractor/trailer combinations, driving in from different directions, reversing in, forward in, tryed to unload all the different type of grain.. NOTHING can apperently remove the mais chaff or overwrite it :( I was really hoping the devs would have a fix in the "quick fix" the other day, but nope :(
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

BAMFMaas wrote:

Nachtfalke wrote:

takeFillFromTank machine_hall.grain_storage.tank1 100000

replace tank1 with the silo Numbers you want to empty
    The Phrase isent working.. no matter what or how i write it, it just tells me: ERROR: invalid TaskInfoID!
  • Kerbo wrote:

BAMFMaas wrote:

Neither of the two worked
    What do you mean, do you get an error? What do you see on the console if you run: showTank farm.machine_hall.grain_storage.tank1
    It should show you info about the tank like in the screenshot below

It just tells me, that i took 0.00000 from the tank, in the console, so the command IS working.. but there is always 1L mais remaing, that i somehow cant get out!?!?!? Not even a Clean install worked so far -.-* Nothing worked so far.. Tryed everything.. it's getting Very Very tiresome :( and it dosent show me info about the tank either..
  • First Screenshot is the F1 --> Tanks

Second and third screenshot is me in there with a trailer (tryed all trailers AND tracto combinations) Storage 1 is Soild the rest is the mais chaff.

Last screenshot is where i try to fill the mais chaff in the trailer!
    Images
    • 20201027214325_1.jpg

404.9 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 296 times
    • 20201027214438_1.jpg

670.01 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 291 times
    • 20201027214453_1.jpg

670.15 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 297 times
    • 20201027214501_1.jpg

666.51 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 299 times
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

Please use UNLOAD instead Loading. I think 1L Maize is just "cosmetic".

I can not see your bunker tank in the ground in F1 menu.
    Well, whenever i try the unload, i get the "Fill type is not supported" as you can also see on the screenshots.. i also took more screenshots of the F1 menu ;) So in for me, the maise is litteraly in there.. not just cosmetics.. lol and before you guys ask me to do a screenshot with grain IN the trailer, let me just clarify, that i tryed to unload with grain in the trailer aswell.. also NOT working :(
    Side note here, im gratefull for all the help you guys are trying to give me here.. love to all of you :*
    Images
    • 20201027234916_1.jpg

639.15 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 284 times
    • 20201027234958_1.jpg

407.19 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 292 times
    • 20201027235009_1.jpg

402.01 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 279 times
  • Thanks for clarifying. I just want to explain why this was asked so much:

There is a know issue that if you unload for example 100.000L Barley into the bunker in the ground the pump will start und move 45.000L into the grain storage #1. But then the pump will not start to fill the left grain in the bottom bunker into grain silo #2 and #3 just stops.

So if new AI arrives with e.g. rye instead barley it can not unload because the bunker still has barley loaded and AI will not mix it.

For this issue - system not automatically switching to the next grai silo - the solution was to drive in there with an (empty) trailer and only select grain storage #3 in the trading window which triggers the task switch and the pump could move the grain into the next grain storage.

BUT in your specific case there seems to be an issue with the shown 1L maize which ist not existent anywhere else and cannot be moved and so on.

So now known workaround I am aware of. Hopefully on the list of the developers.
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

Thanks for clarifying. I just want to explain why this was asked so much:

There is a know issue that if you unload for example 100.000L Barley into the bunker in the ground the pump will start und move 45.000L into the grain storage #1. But then the pump will not start to fill the left grain in the bottom bunker into grain silo #2 and #3 just stops.

So if new AI arrives with e.g. rye instead barley it can not unload because the bunker still has barley loaded and AI will not mix it.

For this issue - system not automatically switching to the next grai silo - the solution was to drive in there with an (empty) trailer and only select grain storage #3 in the trading window which triggers the task switch and the pump could move the grain into the next grain storage.

BUT in your specific case there seems to be an issue with the shown 1L maize which ist not existent anywhere else and cannot be moved and so on.

So now known workaround I am aware of. Hopefully on the list of the developers.
    i did also hear of these cases as you talk about.. also about something similar, just with the fertilizer instead.. But, one can only hope that this bug, and the one you mentions, will be fixed rather jippie, but i do also know, that its normally not that simple with programming :D Well, can i now be happy to know, that i have a bug no else has? or should i start crying, because no one els has it, and therefore there is no "work arounds" yet? Roflamo 8o 8o 8o :P :P :P