LOGITECH G29 ON PC (Personal Computer) ONLY

• I have only the Driving Force GT from Logitech but it works near the same only the Software for Profils is older and different.

You can take a look at your Windows Options for the G27 and calibrate the Wheel , my wheel is doing what i say with the older Softwear but im using no Profiles anything i change is in my Game not as Profile.
    Mein Rechenknecht: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 / RAM: 16 GB G.SKILL 3200 MHz / GPU: RX 5700XT Red Devil
  • @ Elistaer

To correct you my steering wheel is not a G27 but a G29. There are no steering wheel (G29) calibration options in Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows has been updated to the latest version 2004 As you can see from the picture, the ETS2, ATS game can be adjusted and it works great, but there are no possibilities here. As much as I put in strength he is the same.
  • The Options on Top are only Profils you can take for each Game with different options as you need as Exempel Combined Pedals or not.

The G27/29 are near the Same only the the G29 is an updatet version from the G27 but this was my fould.

this Option is what i mean and it is in Windows 10 for all Controller only search for Gameconroller and u will find it.

prnt.sc/v6k16m
    Mein Rechenknecht: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 / RAM: 16 GB G.SKILL 3200 MHz / GPU: RX 5700XT Red Devil
  • What is the Settings Page telling you and can u try to Calibrate the Steering Wheel with the Settings tab. I was searching at google and found a video that u have to go into settings before and calibrate there before u can see the functions on the test section in the Advanced tab u have to take the G29 as main controller.

I would install the Driver again and unplug the Steering Wheel from your PC be for u do as u has normally.

The Windows Version is not the Problem i think it's a Installation problem from your Driver for the G29.
  • Anyway thank you. The steering wheel works great in ETS2 and ATS and I don't want to uninstall and install the drivers again and go through the whole procedure! I have contacted Logitech many times and I always get the answer that it is not up to them but up to the game. By the way, I started this on this forum a long time ago, currently the first post is in the archive, the title of the post is identical, like this one. I would ask you to forward me the links from these videos on youtube.

And another problem! I tried in the settings to turn off the G29 for the movement of the farmer, but it didn't work then I have no control with the steering wheel at all I mean vehicle, tractors.
  • This is what i found and how it was working for the other settings.

In the Game settings u have to Calibrate each Axial from the Steering wheel as start this would repair many failures as i have seen before.

ETS2 and ATS are using non Combined Axis for Brake and Speed in CnC u can using both Combined Axis or non Combined. This is dealing the most Problems in the different games.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6RZovlBxg
  • @tobra

So I had the same problem with the G29 and installed the G-Hub. (It's unbelievable that the G-Hub is not mentioned in particular on the Logitech website.) Well, even the game profiles (i.e. for Mouse G903, Keyboard G910 and the G29) were migrated correctly. And the G29 is now working fine.

Logitech G-Hub Mhhh - sorry, I took the german side - but you will know how to change the language ... ;)

Greetings from the enthusiastic Adarius
  • I installed the G Hub program and it remains to make fine adjustments. Thank you for the advice.

I tried in the game in the controller settings to turn off the G29 to control the farmer's movement. But it didn't work. When I deleted G29 in the forward, backward, left, right and saved the settings then the G29 simply as if not in use in the game. He couldn't control the vehicle either, the tractor simply seemed to be turned off. When I activated the default settings then the G29 control came back. The simple question is whether there is a possibility to somehow adjust it so that the steering wheel does not control the movement of the farmer? :)
  • tobra wrote:

I installed the G Hub program and it remains to make fine adjustments. Thank you for the advice.

I tried in the game in the controller settings to turn off the G29 to control the farmer's movement. But it didn't work. When I deleted G29 in the forward, backward, left, right and saved the settings then the G29 simply as if not in use in the game. He couldn't control the vehicle either, the tractor simply seemed to be turned off. When I activated the default settings then the G29 control came back. The simple question is whether there is a possibility to somehow adjust it so that the steering wheel does not control the movement of the farmer? :)
    In the controls section there are different possibility to assign key and controls. You shuld check "By Vehicle" and "By foot" and not assign forward, backwars for "By foot" with your wheel, only for vehicle.

Can you check that you see these two options and configured it separately?
  • Hello guys, farmers.

I haven't been on the forum for a long time, and a lot of things have happened during that time.
    The old computer stopped working. I barely pulled the old files out of the old computer.
    And now I have a big problem with the steering wheel. In the meantime, I installed G-Hub on my new computer. And I can't set the tractor not to reverse when I apply the brake. Is there an option to click on automatic transmission D-drive and R-reverse. I had that in my old computer. But I can't remember how I did it. So please if you can direct me to some links on how to adjust the steering wheel or if there is a post where you can see how to adjust the steering wheel but in detail. But please be in English! Thank you in advance. :)
  • Hello,

I had problems with the G29 in another game. Most things are working, but not everything. The "normal" hints like use another USB port, or not USB 3.0 wasn't the solution. Make it short: my solution was to delete the config files for the G29 in the (personal user) game directory. Somewhere like C:\user\<name>\documents (or my games, or the other 10 possibilities ... like the game directory)
    Before I deleted the configs, the configs contain settings for joystick and wheel ... and looks good. But then I deleted this files, the game created the configs again with the wheel and everything was fine.

I took a look for CnC: directory + file like: C:\Users\<name>\Documents\My Games\Cattle and Crops\Profiles\<playername>\input_steam.cfg

HTH
    Greetings
    Pebcak