Question based on observation

• Question based on observation

Hello! :)
      Since release I've downloaded every mod which is available on modhoster cnc page.
      Mostly only 30% of downloaded machines works correctly.
      Based on observing daily downloads, aren't the developers afraid that when others are downloading particullary broken mods - it will cause an aversion to the game?

I'm asking coz, comparing to farming 11 and 13, after a week, there was a possibility to download a tractor with working sound. ;) I know, that machines (especially tractors and combines) requires more scripts than FS (I'm not trying to rush anybody ! :)) ) but In case of avoiding players aversion wouldn't it be better to stop cnc mod download page for a while?

Best wishes!
    • Don't download mods from before October 15th if you don't know what you're doing or how to fix them. The game has changed since these old mods were made, especially regarding sounds. The path to the ingame sounds has changed recently.
      Unfortunately most of the modders either didn't find the time to update or simply don't care.
      Die Kunst der Programmierung besteht darin, eine leere Textdatei mit Bugs zu befüllen
      System: i5-3570k | AsRock Z77 Pro4 | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia RTX 2060 Super | OS: Gentoo Linux | DE: awesomewm
    • @niepoczytalny
      take the chance and get in touch with the developers so that they know that (a) their mod does not work on latest version and (b) someone is interested in this mods. If noone needs a mod I would not maintain it anymore unless I want to use it for myself.

But I do it the same way like @rss Check the release date of the game version and do not use a mods which was released earlier. If I need it urgently then I try it or get in touch with the modders.