Fertilizer not applying

• Fertilizer not applying

Hi all. So a couple days ago, spreading granular fertilizer would change the fertilizer values on the field.
    Today, nothing changes it on the owned field display.
    Using some of the mods from modhoster. if that matters.
    But ya. Not being able to get past the very first step to seeding is a problem.
    Had same mods in when it worked.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • You could upload your savegame/profile so we can try replicate it:

C:\Users\Chicken\Documents\My Games\Cattle and Crops\Profiles\Chicken\

And of course you can try to deactivate all Mods and remove them temporarily from "mods" folder and then try again.

You can share some screenshots with us showing the tractor + spreader and the field menu with selected / clicked "eye" symbol
  • Thanks for the response. Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's just me, well obviously I did something wrong, and will follow the usual troubleshooting steps. I did start a new savegame today to see if it was a previous save conflict.
    When I change the field view to the specific fert. being applied, it was showing on the field as I went, with the colour changing tint to show the level.
    Letting me see where my last row was after a refill etc.
    Will pull all the mods for now and have a go.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • Chicken wrote:

Thanks for the response. Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's just me, well obviously I did something wrong, and will follow the usual troubleshooting steps. I did start a new savegame today to see if it was a previous save conflict.
    When I change the field view to the specific fert. being applied, it was showing on the field as I went, with the colour changing tint to show the level.
    Letting me see where my last row was after a refill etc.
    Will pull all the mods for now and have a go.
    make sure you are not driving to fast or disable this limitation in game menu.
    check and make sure spreader ist activated. Best to see if it is working if the tank indicator is decreasing.
  • Arrg... i win the dumbass award for the day. Had the wrong fert type clicked vs the one I was applying.
    Apologies.