MB Trac 1800 low torque?

• MB Trac 1800 low torque?

Problem: The MB Trac 1800 is unable to pull a trailer with 6 bulls out of the animal trader lot. It stalls on the hill to the road.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Attach Joskin 410 trailer to MB Trac 1800
    2) Load 6 bulls at animal trader
    3) Set waypoint back to farm
    4) Engage autopilot

Expected results: Tractor drives back to farm

Actual results: Tractor stalls out on the hill leaving the animal trader and rolls backwards

I tested with all other tractors in the current game and they can pull the loaded trailer out. I did notice that the tractors don't downshift very much when under load so there could be multiple things going on here. Maybe the power curve for the MB Trac 1800 is off? It can easily pull the trailer in manual transmission mode under player control.

This screenshot is the MB Trac 1800 rolling backwards in 6th gear (autopilot engaged)

This screen shot is the MB Trac 1000 easily pulling the same trailer (autopilot engaged)

Video showing MB Trac 1800 on autopilot failing to make the hill
    streamable.com/4bw6g2

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kerbo: added video link ().

• You'll get similar results with any other implement or trailer which adds some weight. The tractor even has problems driving up to the farm without any trailer because the transmission simulation is completely broken. Just look how it revs up to 2000/min (or 2500 inside) and then slowly accellerates. To make things worse, the automatic transmission shifts up to 7th gear immediately.
    The dry clutch of a real MB Trac wouldn't survive a single acceleration to top speed.

Edit: All tractors are affected by the strange disconnect of engine rpm and actual speed. The Trac1800 is only the worst of them.
    Die Kunst der Programmierung besteht darin, eine leere Textdatei mit Bugs zu befüllen
    System: i5-3570k | AsRock Z77 Pro4 | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia RTX 2060 Super | OS: Gentoo Linux | DE: awesomewm