cant reverse while getting stuck in mud (v1)

• cant reverse while getting stuck in mud (v1)

im doing the mission/tutorial forage mais chaser bin, and when im getting stuck in the mud, i cant reverse the tractor anymore, it goes in reverse but it doesnt get up into the RPM and the weels dont start to rotate faster.

the game is on Medium difficutly (because realistic is more a ice skate course instead of normal ground)

you see on the video that the rpm goes slighty up when i reverse

The post was edited 1 time, last by Firekiller ().

• I am not shure youre vid has no sound so... i hat some trouble too i went in the Options under Gameplay-vehicle-full throttle
    it shoud help normaly the normal mode is a kind of fuel saving driving mode,
    i nearly ever play Full Throttle because low power or heavy Vehicles have much trouble to go on top of hills and "the Farm"
    sometimes it helps to shift manualy or use the new tool the tow bar or uncouple and attach the trailer while trying tocome out.
    or just turn the Pysiks off for some time. to see if a field is driveable us the map und field options you can see how wet the field is
    all over 50% is bad, better wait to dry i think.
  • had sound muted and have the option full throttle off have tried to use manual shifting but didnt help aswell.

it was the tutorial so couldnt buy the tow bar and other tractor i think.

but it is in my eyes a bug that you cant reverse when your stuck and it should not be the case that you need to turn down some options.

realisticly you cant try to push a wagon backwards when getting stuck, so i think that should be a option in the game aswell(just my opinion)
  • Firekiller wrote:

had sound muted and have the option full throttle off have tried to use manual shifting but didnt help aswell.

it was the tutorial so couldnt buy the tow bar and other tractor i think.

but it is in my eyes a bug that you cant reverse when your stuck and it should not be the case that you need to turn down some options.

realisticly you cant try to push a wagon backwards when getting stuck, so i think that should be a option in the game aswell(just my opinion)
    In this tutprial surface water is 25 liters per square feet. This is so much that you cannot drive through in reality. If you stuck in the mud, deep in the ground, you can not move forwards or backwards. There is no grip for the tires and so no chance for backwards and forwards.

So the "bug" is that this tutorial starts at a time when the field ist too wet. Set to arcarde to get through it.
  • yeah i know its too wet but the tires should spin if i push reverse instead of only 100rpm higher and no spinning of the wheels.

never seen a tractor go full rpm forward and backwards only 100rpm higher.

if you look at the vid i posted when its in R (reverse) The rpm goes a little higher but no wheel spinning at all so not power to try to get backwards.
  • yeah the tractor spins then, but the sound and feeling with the option off is way more realistic in my eyes

in my eys it doesnt reqonize the reverse with the option is off when you get stuck and just want to help the game getting better, and its in my eyes a bug that it doesnt try to reverse with the option off.

but maybe im stupid to think of that.

because if i setup a dificulty i want to play on that.

and it feels like cheating to change settings to get unstuck that doesnt give me the feel of realisme.
  • I have to say nearly everything coud be better but it sems many game changes get no regrads sadly because they where just numbers in the background and the cost a lot off time.

that latest version cost a lot of time to look like that i know how you feel i want everything just like real
    but c&c is the only Game whith that many real Milestones what they bild with a team under 10 man cost so much time an much mony too
    and its MBB first Game ever Build from ex Modders so please consider that. And dont forget they will still will work on the Game its not final at all

So to your problem, normaly when the Ground is to wet you woudnt step on it to ruin your fields Helth so in normal game i woud skipp some days and whatch on the wheater and take a look on the Field info about the water % i am not shure at what stage % its save to harvest
    but i think under 50% shoud go, better less i think. Dangerous signs are sliping Wheels and deep sinking the tow bar shoud be the last way.
    I wish they woud advance this funkion someday (Like round Muddy wheels to sign the critical situation) or Big puddles on the field
    but in the moment its like that.

just turn down the settings to get through Tutorials an Scenarios and co
    use the heavy Mode for the real Game Mode and try to have fun whit what we already have (there is no alternative game like C&C)right now.

Sry 4 my english i was never good in lerning it :/