task with 2 workers

• task with 2 workers

Hi,

I tried a task with 2 workers in field 39. They have to cultivate after harvest.
    First, AI manages the 2 workers in the field with each worker has his own line. The lines in the headlands are a bit large but they work very well. No collision between the 2 workers.

Congratulations for the job ! :thumbup:

However, they forget cultivating the headland !
    I notice a bug in the field 39 : any cultivating or plowing make change (last picture)
    Alex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3,60 Ghz x8
    RAM 8Gio
    Geforce GTX 760 (driver 440.64)
    Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
  • Normaly , the headland should be maid by one of the workers, the other ones drive back to the ending point.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • I planned the task as this picture. The 2 workers are in the field areas section and none is in headland section. Maybe if there are severals workers, we have to specify who must work the headland.

When we have only 1 worker, he has no choice and works the field area AND the headland.

Alex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3,60 Ghz x8
    RAM 8Gio
    Geforce GTX 760 (driver 440.64)
    Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
  • Fruchtgummikeks wrote:

(...)
    If you assign 2 workers you get one "row" left over, assign 3 and it will be 2 - with only one worker he´s doing the whole field as you would expect
    Yes, this is Something i noticed since several Versions. The more AI helpers you use on a field the more lines are empty.

In the past only the last worker did the headlands which was fine and worked.

I already opend another Bug Report on the German Part of the forum some Versions earlier but did not Check If it was solved in the latest Version.
    Die Anzahl der Vorgewendebahnen pro Feld nimmt mit der Anzahl gleichzeitiger Helfer pro Feld zu (Feldbearbeitung)

Thanks for Testing.

Regards