Pinned [Tutorial] Customize character look

• [Tutorial] Customize character look

Hi, here's a small tutorial on how to customize the player character's look.

First navigate to the game folder and open Base-0.9.6.zip. Within that zip file, navigate to the character/male folder. From there, copy m104.mdl. Navigate to your Mods folder and create a new folder with a name of your choice (e.g. CharacterMod). Enter this folder and create a new folder named character. In this one, create another new folder named male. Enter and paste the previously copied m104.mdl file. Your final path should be Mods/CharacterMod/character/male/m104.mdl.

Now start Cattle and Crops.

If you'd like to use you own textures, use this UV layout: uv_data.zip

The post was edited 3 times, last by JakobTischler: v2: the original version didn't account for the data being in Base-0.9.6.zip instead of Data ().

• LSV88 wrote:

bjr. how to change the color of a tool. because I made the modification of the character with your tutorial (thanks for sharing). I don't know how to transfer the tex texture to modify it on paint net. Thank you in advance for your response.
      i have not figured out how to export tex files.

But there is a way to add texture file, but i use photoshop save as TGA then import texture to convert then change the shader path to the new file location.

im no way a artist, but heres my end results
      Images
      • claas edit.jpg

592.62 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 413 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by cabbage ().