its laptop MSI GV72 8RE

windows 10 pro x64

RAM (Memory)
    Screen Size
    Screen Resolution
    16 GB RAM
    17.3 inches (43 centimeters)
    1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p FHD)

• Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6G GDDR5
    • RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 256GB M.2 SATA + 1TB (7200RPM)
  • Hi,

I personally could not replicate the game crash. Unfortunately the savegame does not represent what you describe. In the savegame you do not own the fields, you do not own the tractors and seeders, no workers.

So I bought and hired these but they are still seeding and working without issues.

Perhaps someone else can replicate it or perhaps the next time you are lucky and can create a savegame as close as possible to the crash. :)

Kind regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Hello everybody,

I had that with the crash of the game on field 12. I had to order the field there with 2 Axion,
    seed unit maize and two helpers, each time a crash.Now I've created a task with field 2 with Deutz,
    seed unit maize and two helpers and had no crash. Sound strange, but it is like that.

Command back. Crash still in field 12, only in another place.

greeting

Rainer
    Gruß

Rainer

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jerry67 ().

• Thanks for the savegame, I can reproduce the crash and I'm currently trying to figure out what causes it.

Also thanks to Nachtfalke for isolating it to the Field 24 Task, this way I could delete the other tasks and create another savegame that has a lot less things going on when the crash happens.

@Jerry67: If you have a savegame to reproduce your field 12 crash, I'd debug that next (or see if my fix for the field 24 problem also fixes yours).
  • Hallo @caedes,
    es ist zwar hier das englisch sprachige Forum, antworte dir aber jetzt der Einfachheit jetzt mal hier.
    Das Savegame habe ich leider nicht mehr, sorry , tut mir leid.
    Ich hatte massive Abstürze bei den besagten Feldern so das ich das Spiel nicht mehr weiter spielen konnte.
    Ich habe das Spiel komplett löschen und neu installieren müssen, es ging nicht mehr weiter.
    Ich bin jetzt nach der Neuinstallation fast wieder an dem Punkt angekommen an dem die
    Spielabstürze begonnen haben.
    Eines kann ich noch dazu sagen , es war immer im Zusammenhang mit dem Cornking und der Maissaateinheit und fast immer am Ende der erstellten Aufgabe(Als der Helfer nach getaner Arbeit das Feld verlassen wollte).

Wenn sich dieses Problem mit den Spielabstürzen noch einmal ergeben sollte werde ich es hier im Forum einstellen.

Gruß

Rainer
    Gruß

Rainer
  • Also noch einmal zu dem Thema Abstürze.
    Wie gesagt, habe ich alles komplett gelöscht, neu installiert.
    Ich bin über diese Stellen hinaus und hatte nur noch einen Absturz. Der ist aber
    eher nicht damit in Verbindung zu bringen. Das war eine Aktion mit einem Pflug, der hat den Traktor ausgehoben
    als ich ihn ,(der Helfer)absenken wollte, hat dann auch nicht mehr gepflügt. Daraufhin habe ich ihn abgekoppelt, er fing sofort an sich um die eigene wie wild zu drehen.Nach einem Versuch diesen zu resetten kam dann der Absturz.
    Das mit den Maschinen und Geräten ist aber glaube ich bekannt Sä( Sähmaschine lässt sich nicht mehr absenken und drillt dann nicht mehr).
    Wenn man sich daran hält und vor dem speichern alle Geräte und Maschinen von der Zugmaschine abkoppelt tritt es ja auch nicht auf.
    Obwohl MBB sich um diese Sache auch noch einmal kümmern müsste, kann ja kein Dauerzustand sein.

Gruß

Rainer
    Gruß

Rainer
  • Hi,

today I had a game crash, too, with AI helpers.

I have 2 AI helpers who should plow 2 different fields (#18 na d #20)

• Yesterday I started a task for every AI helper to plow fields #18 and #20.
    • At the end of the day I deleted the active tasks before saving the game. (I wanted to test if "restart work" would work the other day)
    • Both AI helpers were actively working on field lines (not headland) when I deleted the tasks.
    • Today I loaded my savegame, unattached and reattached the weigths and plows (because after loading they have the wrong position) and re-created the field work tasks for the helpers.
    • This time I did NOT use "restart work" because my intention was they continue on the old position. I could see with AI debug enabled that AI recognized the already plowed parts of the fields and continued work at the position they stopped whe I deleted the task.
    • In the meantime I plowed myself another field and then the game crashed.
    • I can say that the AI helper on field #18 was still on field lines.
    • I am pretty sure that the other AI helper on field #20 was starting headland or was already on headland.

Unfortunately I could not replicate the issue. I loaded the specific savegame two times, replicated tasks and so on but game did not crash anymore.
    I am not sure if this is related to the game crash mentioned in the posts above. Hopfully this description could give some more idea what the root cause of the crashs could be if you didn't already figured it out.

Regards
    Nachtfalke