Halloween Sale 2018

• Even if it will cost 5 euro this game is not worth a buy at this stage. Shame on people who are selling this.

No steering wheel support
      LOW fps 30
      AI not working
      UI not finish
      Settings menu not finish (you active half of option and nothing happens)
      Game is not in English (learn German)
      No PhysX
      No collision
      No Tractors sounds (loop same sound)
      No gearbox for machines ( they all drive the same) *real simulator * cnc say (good joke)
      Tones of graphical bugs
      No real support for xbox/steam/ps4 controller
      The list is huge.

Average players 30/day
      steamcharts.com/app/704030

Do not forget to delete this post as well......like you delete half of my posts..

Why do you all think there is no YouTube review of this game?
      It is unplayable. You canto play 1h, bugs will stop you.
      All bugs we post on this forum get same replay. NOT IMPLEMENT or IT WILL BE FIX LATER. I say buy it later when they will fix it
      IT JUST WORKS

The post was edited 1 time, last by gheazu ().

• gheazu wrote:

Even if it will cost 5 euro this game is not worth a buy at this stage. Shame on people who are selling this.

No stering well suport
      LOW fps 30
      AI not working
      UI not finish
      Setings meniu not finish (you active half of option and nothing hapens)
      Game is not in English (learn german)
      No PhysX
      No colision
      No Tractors sounds (loop same sound)
      No gearbox for machines ( they all drive the same) *real simulator * cnc say (good joke)
      Tones of grafical bugs
      No real sulport for xbox/steam/ps4 controler
      The list is huge.

Avrege players 30/day
      https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=cattle+and+crops

Dont forghet to delete this post as well......like you delete half of my posts..

Why do you all think there is no youtube revew of this game?
      It is unplayeble. You canot play 1h, bugs will stop you.
      All bugs we post on this forum get same replay. NOT IMLEMENT or IT WILL BE FIX LATER. I say buy it later when they will fix it
      so you buy a game thats in early acces and think its fully compleated?

a early acces games means a part of the game / on all part the game is not fully working so that not everything is in the game is normal also here they see when they think somting will be ingame cattleandcrops.com/timeline

and a other purpes of early-acces is that devolpers get more feedback find bugs faster so they can work on it and fix it bevore a game goes into final version. here more info about early acces en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_access (and yes some devolpers use it to give you a few days acces bevore the realease to get some extra money from you. thats not the case here)
    • I think gheazu is very much right, with the exception that I would pay the full price for the game as is. Sadly his comments about the game workings are spot on in my opinion, when the game first came out rattled up a quick 300 hours but I have since been back to FS17 and I really do not want to play FS17 or FS19 for that matter, every now and then after an update I come back and now just short of 500 hours I should be approaching 2000 hours but until they get the AI working it is far too frustrating for me. The developers are introducing all the new great equipment but the AI seems to go back ward. I love this game and is my game of choice but nearly unplayable for me, my last recent attempt was trying to finish Mission 14 with a couple of rows left to harvest, the engine died, so after many attempts I shut it down for a couple of weeks, then I was reading the forum and saw about the commands in the consul, well happily that got me up to mission 18 where it would be nice use the AI, now I can seed the fields manually but I want to use the worker I am paying so I spent over 7 hours on one day trying to seed field 3, no luck, next morning at 4 am, after a few attempts it worked and did the job, but the rest of the day nothing no other field would work, so I have very sadly retired the game once more.

One last comment on the remark made by hjvg, yes I totally agree but the game has been around for many updates and a few hot fixes, they need to get the basics working first, then introduce the new features and great new features they are but not much good if you cannot work them . The map is superb everything that works is the same but we all need at least a semi reliable AI. I read some on this forum some time ago that some was asking when can they get whatever was needed to start working on other maps and the reply was that it will not happen as the AI is tied in with the map, the AI is kaput as it stands , so no new maps by modders I guess.

As for value for money I would gladly pay at least double for this game finished or not and donate as well ,if they get the AI to a half reliable state. the immersion is wonderful, even better but it is not a working game as yet.
    • Flywheel wrote:

I read some on this forum some time ago that some was asking when can they get whatever was needed to start working on other maps and the reply was that it will not happen as the AI is tied in with the map, the AI is kaput as it stands , so no new maps by modders I guess.
      That is not correct. Mapping is already possible but hard to figure out without any tutorials.