Alternative attaching at the three-point hitch

• Faelandaea wrote:

I can not and will not speak for others. But for myself I will speak out if I see something out of place. Alpha or not. The point of Alpha and Beta testing is to get feedback. If I were a developer, I would be looking out for anything my viewers and fan base might pick up which I may or may not have missed. If they didn't want our feedback, they would not post. period.
      Of course --- there are still those who complain just to complain, and I hate those. Proper feedback is not only pointing something out, but providing a solution as well. If a solution is not provided, then it is indeed just needless whining and should always be ignored.
      This is what im talking about. Of course, majority is providing some good feedback but theres also a big part just complaining for no real reason and not providing a solution. Like with the voice, lot of complains because of it, when we actually reached the milestone in the kickstarter campaign.

And yes, thanks to the new community manager bringing news and making community happy :)!
    • distasio wrote:

Faelandaea wrote:

I can not and will not speak for others. But for myself I will speak out if I see something out of place. Alpha or not. The point of Alpha and Beta testing is to get feedback. If I were a developer, I would be looking out for anything my viewers and fan base might pick up which I may or may not have missed. If they didn't want our feedback, they would not post. period.
      Of course --- there are still those who complain just to complain, and I hate those. Proper feedback is not only pointing something out, but providing a solution as well. If a solution is not provided, then it is indeed just needless whining and should always be ignored.
      This is what im talking about. Of course, majority is providing some good feedback but theres also a big part just complaining for no real reason and not providing a solution. Like with the voice, lot of complains because of it, when we actually reached the milestone in the kickstarter campaign.
      And yes, thanks to the new community manager bringing news and making community happy :)!
      Agreed .... If we as a community are going to be of value and support to MBB, then we have to be able to call it good and bad but we also have a responsibility on how we call it.

I've said it before, and I'll repeat it ... our CnC community here is one I am proud to be part of.

As to the video update ... well MBB, we've been asking for this and you've clearly been listening. So thank you.

Somewhere in a recent post I asked about levelling a plough / cultivator and the controls in this video above were exactly what I had in mind.... and now here it is .... WOW!

Do you think this control function would allow individual arm control in the full release... i.e. lift up the left arm a little but leave the right arm where it is. Same for top link... ability to adjust to pitch of the plough for example .....

(I am imagining ploughing championships in the future LOL)

S!
      Go Handy & Give 'er Lolly

The post was edited 2 times, last by JackWall: added "... ability to adjust to pitch of the plough for example ..... (I am imagining ploughing championships in the future LOL)" ().

• I thought Some people Might be interested in seeing what the Options menu will look like and the type of options that will be available. I got all Images from the road-map sorted my Milestones :thumbsup:

Options

Graphics Options

Some Interesting Settings in there. Looks promising about it being Fully customizable on how you want to play, Arcade or Realistic :D
      Feed the World... One Field At a Time :thumbsup:

CnC Roadmap sorted by Milestones
    • This feature is not available in V1, should come with further versions. We'll have to wait for it
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S