IDEA: Claas Jaguar should be able to harvest field even if there is no trailer to unload - check throw distance

• IDEA: Claas Jaguar should be able to harvest field even if there is no trailer to unload - check throw distance

Jaguar Harvester is sniping trailers with silage.. i think personally even if trailer is being filled when it hits its side sometimes it is just weird at like 10+m the unloading pipe is trying to hit the trailers witch are a bit far.

AS you can see on photos even if trailer is not in reach thingy is trying to aim and shoots silage towards it.
    This was not the thing prior the 0.2.0 version since AI was working OK. but now while AI is spining around this thing is happening. So maybe easy fix would be to stop the Jaguar shooting silage out when trailers are not close to it.
  • I'd say on the contrary it is realistic, isn't it. Someone might say it's wasting of forage, but even IRL when driver won't wait for tractor turns about, Jaguar keeps shooting forage.
    I'd personally let it like IRL. On the other hand, I've noticed some time ago, that when tractor leaves. Jaguar stops to chop crops.
    Obviously script is based on the close contact with trailer (someone might correct me if I'm wrong).
    It would be better (also IRL like), if jaguar goes alone with active Orbis / Pickup/ Directdisc it keeps cutting.

Sometimes you need to cut narrow strips of remaining crops, so why not to chop it and leave the forage fall to the ground ,etc.

That's of course just my opinion.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit