Chosing what posts to follow

• Chosing what posts to follow

So i really like this forum part from two things as of now. One that already have a thread (remove the downvote button) and the fact that under the "unread posts" german, french and other language threads shows up. I would rather have it so that i can choose what threads i want to follow and show Up there. (IF this already exist correct me)
    • Not entirely sure what you want to get rid of.

You can disable/enable what sub forums you want to see by clicking the little eye up in the right corner

and then check/uncheck the different sub forums or even an entire forum section

You can also decide if you want the forum to watch a thread for you if you have posted a comment in it automatically or not
      you can do this by clicking your name in the upper left corner and general under the setting section.

I don't think there is a way to exclude a specific thread. I usually just go read the threads I want to read and then use the mark all forums as read function to get rid of the rest

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram