AI controlled vehicles in Cattle and Crops

• i always find the straight part of the field before I start ploughing or planting potatoes so when I'm done I can be proud I ploughed or planted straight and it will look good for the people aswell because everybody will see it. Bring on the curved fields hehe. More challenges yay :D
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• Lee01Mr wrote:

i always find the straight part of the field before I start ploughing or planting potatoes so when I'm done I can be proud I ploughed or planted straight and it will look good for the people aswell because everybody will see it. Bring on the curved fields hehe. More challenges yay :D
      There is so much pride to be taken with old school (pre GPS) furrow making ......
      I recall, neighbour farmers coming into a field I would be working, having a look at the job (in my own field !!!) and then going off without as much as a wave. (I knew what was going on of course)

A while later (often weeks) you'd eventually hear the "verdict" in some casual conversation at the pub of somewhere ..."Oh, he did a fine job there" or "might want to check the steering play on that Massey" would be the type of comment. LOL

Funnily enough, dirt outside never bothered me ... dirt inside on the other hand .... that really did ... unavoidable as it was, minimising it to the floor was never that easy and I often went out just to clean the inside of any muck or whatever.

Finally, I was glad for no oncoming traffic one day .... I've had a situation many years ago, in a Ford 4600 no less drawing 6t of barely down a hill to a mill. I was hopping along full lolly at a glorious 20mph I suppose when I see the nose of car poke out from an entrance on my side maybe 50 yards in front of me. .... and then it pulled out onto the road in front of me making no effort to accelerate past about 10 mph ..... the seat very nearly changed from a blue to a brown colour ....luckily no oncoming and I managed the situation without any drama but my heart was in my mouth I tell ya!

Coming up against another fella or a one in a tractor, I kinda know who I am dealing with, but as for other other traffic, you've got to assume they don't see ya and don't know what to do (not trying to be unfair but just safe) is my reaction ever since that day.

As far as Cn C goes, we'll all have plenty of opportunity to practice passing each other in the MP side I reckon ....
      Some the MP sessions I've watched do leave a lot to be desired however but this is MP for ya. When MP in CnC comes online, MBB can't be held responsible for any of that but then again sur' there won't be any of that carry on going on will there LOL!
      Go Handy & Give 'er Lolly