IDEA: Add usefull tips on the loading screen - could help new players

• IDEA: Add usefull tips on the loading screen - could help new players

So i know some think it's dumb with those tips that usually make you go "well is that not obvious?" shown during loading screens. But in my opinion those could be really helpfull for new players in this game, with it being so complex and different in some aspects then what people are used to.

Example tips:

"You don't need to go into the menue to check some comon controlls, just press "I" and a little box will apear down to the left." (This differ from the other farm sims I've played and for new players it's not obvious).

"Can't get into your tractor? Make sure that you are at the door to the left." (Seen YouTubers with this problem first time playing).

"Can't find the map? Press F(something) to get the task tab open and then press on the subtab "map"." (That's how i open the map atleast and is deffinetly not clear from start).

"Need some money? You can Always check with the bank if they will grant you a loan, but be carefull, you have to pay it back with intterest." (Good thing to know bassically that new players to the gener might not know).