How much Money will we start with hopefully more than $20,000

• Yeah there is no reason for this question, cause you even don't know how much money you'll need anyways ;)

On the other hand, something like "ArtMoney" will help you anyways ;)
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen MB-M@x von Schwabenmodding.de

PS An alle Nutzer der Kommentar-"Gefällt mir"-Funktion, die eine negative Wertung zu einem meiner Kommentare abgeben möchten: Bitte schreibt eine Begründung solange ich keine beleidigende oder verletzende Aussage getroffen habe, die Qualität meiner Kommentare rechtfertigt eine begründete Stellungnahme! Danke im Voraus.
    • And lets hope that you dont start with a pre existing debt like in FS17 where it is usually $50,000 straight off the bat, meaning you can effectively only borrow $150,000. Besides the fact that you have a large amount money going out of your start $25,000 even with F'all equipment.
      Desktop setup:
      Display Spoiler

Corsair Carbide Air 540 Cube Case
      Intel Core i7-6770K
      H100i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler
      Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming G1 1151 pin
      Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11G
      32GB Corsair Vengence @2133Mhz DDR4
      1x Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SATA SSD 500GB
      1x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB
      2x OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 128GB
      2x Segate Barracuda HDD 2TB
      Asus - 27" 2560x1440 G-SYNC (Main)
      Asus - 27" IPS 2560X1440 (Secondary)
      Windows 10 Pro x64
      256/50 internet Connection
    • Dontea17 wrote:

come on guys really it was a simple harmless question
      yeah sorry after I posted it I thought it read a tad harsh.... Yeah I hope there will be loan cap of x% of your farm worth with realistic interest rates and a forced pay back time. Fs 13 had quite a good bank mod. Starting out you might start out with a mortgage on whatever you start with plus maybe some machinery loans and a overdraft.
      That would be cool don't like having to save heaps of money just to buy tractors when the vast majority of farmers get finance to buy big ticket items.
      I think it is safe to assume such a system CnC is taking more of a management approach after all, so expect lots of detail spread sheets and info on everything ☺
    • JohnKalel wrote:

Dontea17 wrote:

come on guys really it was a simple harmless question
      yeah sorry after I posted it I thought it read a tad harsh.... Yeah I hope there will be loan cap of x% of your farm worth with realistic interest rates and a forced pay back time. Fs 13 had quite a good bank mod. Starting out you might start out with a mortgage on whatever you start with plus maybe some machinery loans and a overdraft.That would be cool don't like having to save heaps of money just to buy tractors when the vast majority of farmers get finance to buy big ticket items.
      I think it is safe to assume such a system CnC is taking more of a management approach after all, so expect lots of detail spread sheets and info on everything ☺
      Damn; that is quite awesome.
    • I think its also interresting to start with nothing.
      You are a guy with ....30.000$ and you will be farmer.
      You get a deal with your bank. So you can buy a farm and vehicles now.
      Maybe you can buy used vehicles and start with your little farm.
      You are free in your decision which machine you will buy.

Hofhund
      Gruß Hofhund

Ryzen5 1600X, MSI GTX1050TI, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming, bequit PurePower 10 600W, HyperY Predator 3GHz DDR4 16GB, Samsung Evo 850 256GB