Recent Activities

• Nachtfalke -

Replied to the thread CNC-Gameplay-Mod.

Hello, I updated the strings which are responsible for the translation. I must have missed this part because it was at the very beginning of this mod and I did not all the translations. Download the attached .zip file, extract the content to ..\My…
  • jurandus1 -

I did like you suggested and the outcome was the same. I got no new animals after 2, 12 and 24 days of skipping time. Here's the link to the newly created profile: drive.google.com/file/d/1qy_Ul…jejH4Ejn/view?usp=sharing
  • Nachtfalke -

Maybe a translation issue. Select the First column "all" and Second "all" and select animals from the third. Should list 8 different. After First Game load it takes 24h for new animals. Then every 4-7 days, changing, there will be new animals…
  • jurandus1 -

So I've created a new profile and started a new game and this is what I came up with. When I chose all types of animals from the first left hand coliumn in the next one I could choose from: cattle - 1 bull was available cows - 2 cows were available pigs…
  • Nachtfalke -

Perhaps, If you like, Share the Profile folder with the Savegame mit working. In Dropbox, Google Drive and I can have a Look why it is not working with the old Savegame.
  • Nachtfalke -

Mods folder Looks correct. After sleeping 24h there should be animals. Can you try to forward few more days and try If there are animals. If Not save the Game, quit and start ist again and See if Something changed. Or try a new Profile and Just Check…
  • jurandus1 -

I know what caused the map to be visible in the mod menu. It was the zipped folder with the mod because I was trying various things to make it work and I had left it there. Now the only visible thing is the manure spreader which was in the mod…
  • PigeonBB -

Liked Nachtfalke’s post in the thread CNC-Gameplay-Mod.

Like (Post)
    Mit diesem Mod werden die Spielfunktionen von Cattle and Crops erweitert oder angepasst Version v004 - 2021-12-01 (Hidden Content) Version v003 - 2021-11-24 (Hidden Content) Version v002 - 2021-11-18 (Hidden Content) Version v001 -…
  • PigeonBB -

Like (Post)
    Hello, I released my version v004 of the CNC-Gameplay-Mod. Check out the german section to see the changelog and download links. CNC-Gameplay-Mod Download v004: - ShareMods: sharemods.com/88xyuvmagpo1/CNC-Gameplay-Mod.zip.html - Modhoster:
  • DannyA4 -

Like (Post)
    Hallo, ich habe Euch soeben v004 des CNC-Gameplay-Mod hoch geladen. Er ersetzt die vorherigen Versionen. Anleitung beachten. Changelog: - Es werden nun 24h nach Spielstart neue Tiere jeder Art beim Tierhändler generiert. Ab diesem Zeitpunkt etwa alle…
  • patrick fiegenbaum -

Liked sebi099’s post in the thread Community Projekt Cattle and Crops.

Like (Post)
    So schade es auch ist das Thema ist durch.......Ich hab mir LS22 vorbestellt und werde dort wieder anfangen zu spielen. Hier wird nichts mehr passieren und ohne Multiplayer ist das ganze auch mit Mods für die Katz....... Gruß Basti
  • Modebcn -

Like (Post)
    Hello, I released my version v004 of the CNC-Gameplay-Mod. Check out the german section to see the changelog and download links. CNC-Gameplay-Mod Download v004: - ShareMods: sharemods.com/88xyuvmagpo1/CNC-Gameplay-Mod.zip.html - Modhoster:
  • Blackwiper -

Like (Post)
    Hallo, ich habe Euch soeben v004 des CNC-Gameplay-Mod hoch geladen. Er ersetzt die vorherigen Versionen. Anleitung beachten. Changelog: - Es werden nun 24h nach Spielstart neue Tiere jeder Art beim Tierhändler generiert. Ab diesem Zeitpunkt etwa alle…
  • Blackwiper -

Liked Jerry67’s post in the thread CNC-Gameplay-Mod.

Like (Post)
    Ehrlich gesagt, ich brauche keine Tiere die nicht wachsen, die nicht wie Tiere aussehen, soll heißen das ich lieber auf Tiere verzichten möchte die wie Außerirdische aussehen. Ich möchte bei einem Landwirtschaftsspiel keine Alpträume wie beim…
  • Blackwiper -

Like (Post)
    Ich werde alle Tiere drin lassen. Wer die Aliens nicht mag der kauft sie einfach nicht und die, die sie haben, wollen sicherlich, dass sie auch wachsen. Bullen, Kühe, Ziegen, Schweine und mit Abstrichen Pferde sehen ja in Ordnung aus.
  • Nachtfalke -

Sleeping 24h makes sure Trader has animals of all types. After that there are new animals at the trader every 4-7 days. If you start the game and you can see a mod map Something is wrong. You can make a Screenshot of the Mods folder and we can try to…
  • jurandus1 -

Thanks for the feedback. I've placed the folders like you suggested. I haven't reset the vehicles and forwarded the time though. I am going to try that next time I'll be playing the game. What if I start a new game? Do I have to speed up time as well?
  • Nachtfalke -

should Look Like this C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Cattle and Crops\Mods\Base\ C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Cattle and Crops\Mods\MAP-Albergtal\ CNC-Gameplay-Mod.zip must not be in the Mods folder after unpacking. You can use your old…
  • Nachtfalke -

@jurandus1 You have to unzip CNC-Gameplay-Mod.zip and copy the content to your Mod folder.
  • Papa_77 -

Like (Post)