Pedestrian issues 0.0.9.2

• Pedestrian issues 0.0.9.2

While trying out 0.0.9.2 today, I stood at a street corner and watched the various types of pedestrians walk (glide?) by.

- The walking speed (movement of legs) is slightly lower than the actual forward motion, so they appear to be skating over the ground.

- One pedestrian had an unusual, full body texture (including everything) that was blue with black X's. Apparently a default texture when something goes wrong. The mesh of this character appeared female, judging from the hairstyle.

During about 5-10 minutes I only counted about 6-8 different pedestrian types. Saw 3-4 men, one woman with a funny hat, one young (small) boy, and that failed texture person.
    I like farm sims so much I moved to REAL farm country...
  • I too have witnessed the crash test dummy pedestrian and yes they seem to move too fast for their legs.

Hopefully they add more pedestrian models over time, but at the moment I think that is of little value to the game.

One other thing I noticed was that the pedestrians are like terminators. They don't stop or walk around your tractor they just keep powering on forwards pushing your tractor slowly out of the way.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mmmBetty ().