download won't work

• download won't work

When i download the installer and try to install the launcher on my pc nothing happens..
    No installer is beeing installed..
    never get the option to enter my login..

Had CnC installed before, but after deleting it due to bugs, i want to reistall but now it wont install anymore..
    anyone with a solution to this problem? ?(
  • Try checking all these steps: Launcher Setup Errors/Bugs and their fixes - CHECK HERE BEFORE POSTING A BUG/ERROR
    If none of that helps try to manually delete all remaining files there are. You should find them on the Harddrive you installed it on e.g.:
    - C:\Program Files (x86)\C&C
    - Documents\my games\Cattle and Crops
    Make sure to delete these folders before trying to install the game again
  • I don't know if you read whole thread posted by @TheCoCe.

This one below usually helped to several mates.

mmmBetty wrote:

• Navigate to control panel, uninstall "Cattle and Crops" and also uninstall "Cattle and Crops Online Installer".
    • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\AppData\Roaming and delete the Launchpad folder.
    • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete Cattle and Crops folder.
    • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\Documents\My Games and delete the Cattle and Crops folder.
    • Re-download the launcher, install that and re-download the game.
    • Success!

You told, you have had at least once Tech Demo installed. I would say, that you forgot for something to delete manually and that's why it doesn't want to go on.
    Shortly, check those quoted paths.
    We can go calmly step by step.
    1) you have probably done this step - uninstalled over control pannels.
    2) This one you might overlook and some old datas might stay in this folder (that's why it doesn't work).
    3) Probably done.
    4) Dtto.
    5) Try it again - download launcher, start it (by launcher.exe or how it names) from default folder, or designated by you. The launcher tab should appear. Then connect by your access name and password and click to instal, which should appear in the right -middle, or click to left top button in the launcher tab, and click install/reinstall.

Write if it helped.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit