TechDemo Release v0.0.9.2 - Changelog

• TechDemo Release v0.0.9.2 - Changelog

Today we attend the topic of crop protection. For that we added the sprayer Dammann Land-Cruiser. We are going to improve further upon it by adding more functions and details to the machine like section control, hight automatic, hydraulic hoses and power take-off.
      At the same time we are working on the AI employee turning maneuver, the heap system (voxel based fill volumes, e.g. when a trailer is filled unevenly), Linux support and diverse bugs that you have reported. We are also preparing the new public bugtracker. With this list you’ll be able to see which bugs we already have noted or what has already been reported.

In order for you to see what has been planned for future updates, we created a new timeline for a better overview: cattleandcrops.com/timeline

Changelog:
      • NEW: Sprayer Dammann Land-Cruiser added
      • NEW: Quest for sprayer added
      • NEW: Water tank loading area for the sprayer added
      • NEW: New character models for pedestrians
      • NEW: New timeline has been added to the homepage

• BUG FIX: Fertilize controller: can now also fight weeds
      • BUG FIX: Tank controller: now works with mass and volume
      • BUG FIX: Lemken Juwel: correct plow rotation when used by the employee

• CHANGE: Arion: steer angle has been increased, the fender doesn’t collide with the hood any more
      • CHANGE: more script methods for the attacher have been created
    • @KadorV3 Try to clear or even delete cattle and crops folder in my documents/ my games
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • Lovely little update :) Like the sprayer model and the particle effect when spraying.

I also like that the hose gets connected to the sprayer when filling. One thing I hope to see in the future would be the ability to mount/dismount the hose manually using the same kind of mechanic that has been used in Train Sim World CSX and Gold Rush: The Game :)

The timeline is also really nice and should give people a way to see an estimated time if delivery for each update. Really looking forward to the seeding update and the forage update :)

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • Jeytav wrote:

I also like that the hose gets connected to the sprayer when filling. One thing I hope to see in the future would be the ability to mount/dismount the hose manually using the same kind of mechanic that has been used in Train Sim World CSX and Gold Rush: The Game
      They said in the last update changelog that it would be possible in the future ;)

masterbrain wrote:

We’re going to further improve the aspect of fertilizing. For example, we’re going to adjust terrain textures and the water level, simulate the filling process in more detail (like manual attaching and handling of the hose at the sewage treatment plant), the exact effect of the fertilizer on the soil and of course a set of new wheels for the slurry wagon.
      Keep it up MBB !
    • I'd like to make some little rating of this update.

Pros:
      + Increasing of steering angle is fine, Arion has finaly smaller turning radius.
      + Arion's max. speed were increased to real.
      + Model of Dammann fertiliser is very nice. Also connecting of hose from the tank is great. I'm looking forward to be able, to do it manually.
      + Everything within tractor seems functional and tuned (within current basic functions), versus previous updates.
      + Adding of timeline at website. We can have more specific imagination about advance. :thumbup:

Cons:
      - low turning angle of Arion's steering wheel (EDIT)
      - Unfortunately FPS volume is still low, for us AMD GPU users, however it's still playable even with 15-20 FPS.
      - We AMD GPU users can't save game, due to following game crashes after restarting game, when saved before quit. (It does, by both save ways, hand/quick save). I hope, at least saving game for AMD'ers will be solved before releasing EA. Because we would have to always start from the begginig each game restart. :(

I will create, specific threads (AMD performance and savegame issues) in Bugreport thread, for sure (not to do some mess here). Although it has been written quite a lot, about this issues in other differently named threads. Especially in german bugreport section.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank to whole MBB team for existing great work. :thumbup:

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().

• Dylan81 wrote:

I'd like to make some little rating of this update.

Pros:
      + Increasing of steering angle is fine, Arion has finaly smaller turning radius.
      + Arion's max. speed were increased to real.
      + Model of Dammann fertiliser is very nice. Also connecting of hose from the tank is great. I'm looking forward to be able, to do it manually.
      + Everything within tractor seems functional and tuned (within current basic functions), versus previous updates.
      + Adding of timeline at website. We can have more specific imagination about advance. :thumbup:

Cons:
      - Unfortunately FPS volume is still low, for us AMD GPU users, however it's still playable even with 15-20 FPS.
      - We AMD GPU users can't save game, due to following game crashes after restarting game, when saved before quit. (It does, by both save ways, hand/quick save). I hope, at least saving game for AMD'ers will be solved before releasing EA. Because we would have to always start from the begginig each game restart. :(

I will create, specific threads (AMD performance and savegame issues) in Bugreport thread, for sure (not to do some mess here). Although it has been written quite a lot, about this issues in other differently named threads. Especially in german bugreport section.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank to whole MBB team for existing great work. :thumbup:
      only bug i found thats not in your list is the steering wheel of the class seems to be bugged.
    • Yes it stops as the wheels continue to turn
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...