TechDemo Release v0.0.9.1 - Changelog

• TechDemo Release v0.0.9.1 - Changelog

With today's update we introduce fertilizer to CnC. We start with the slurry tank wagon Stapel VT 18000, which allows you to gather, transport and spread slurry.
      We’re going to further improve the aspect of fertilizing. For example, we’re going to adjust terrain textures and the water level, simulate the filling process in more detail (like manual attaching and handling of the hose at the sewage treatment plant), the exact effect of the fertilizer on the soil and of course a set of new wheels for the slurry wagon.

Changelog
      • NEW: Slurry tank wagon Stapel VT 18000 incl. 15m spreader added
      • NEW: Visible wetness when fertilizing
      • NEW: Dust on machines can now be deactivated in the graphic options menu
      • NEW: Night-time illumination for the village, buildings and lanterns added
      • NEW: Attacher type: 4-point hitch, e.g. for the rear of the slurry wagon
      • NEW: Sewage treatment plant added
      • NEW: Visible hose attachment when loading and unloading objects (slurry wagon, sewage treatment plant) added
      • NEW: CabControl with sliders, e.g. for adjustable mirrors

• BUG FIX: Some problems that occurred during saving have been fixed: saving imminent tasks, attacher bug (sometimes machines were attached to the wrong coupler)
      • BUG FIX: Pack file bug fixed, XML files weren’t always loaded correctly from the Data system
      • BUG FIX: The bug in which the employee keeps on working after his task has been canceled has been fixed
      • BUG FIX: the player character no longer runs backwards too fast
      • BUG FIX: Player character now casts a shadow
      • BUG FIX: “You can’t work on this field” isn’t displayed permanently anymore when staying on the edge of a field
      • BUG FIX: Tasks for employees which are supposed to start “now” are actually being started “now”
      • BUG FIX: Action camera (drive by) is working now
      • BUG FIX: The particle system of the plow was displayed wrongly when simultaneously working with two plows
      • BUG FIX: Attaching/detaching of implements at/from another implement
      • BUG FIX: User actions: vehicle boxes are not minimized/maximized simultaneously any more when pressing CTRL
      • BUG FIX: Better AI behaviour in road traffic
      • BUG FIX: Vehicles which are operated by the AI now always display a driver character

• BUG FIX: The Lemken plow now rotates correctly when controlled by the AI
      • BUG FIX: AI controlled vehicles now always have a driver character
      • BUG FIX: Acceleration and brake axis aren’t switched anymore when using an analog game controller in the MB Trac

• CHANGE: Wind and weather controller as well as control of all the sky parameters have been reworked, e.g. wind direction and force. Clouds now move faster when fast forwarding
      • CHANGE: “GetReadyForTransport” - employees now put their vehicles into transport mode before entering road traffic (folding and shutting off of machinery etc.)
      • CHANGE: Attacher angle limits have been reworked and fixed
      • CHANGE: Digital signature added to the launcher, the problem with anti virus scanners should be fixed when installing launcher and CnC
      • CHANGE: vehicle performance optimized (CPU bottleneck fixed)
    • Woooohooo! cant wait to try out the fertilizing!

Edit: Try the reinstall button in the menu top left of launcher if your launcher won't update to 0.0.9.1

Also if you have no money to buy slurry, just take a loan out from the bank in the finances tab. When I started the new save up I had $0 in my account and couldn't buy slurry.

The post was edited 3 times, last by mmmBetty ().

• ValtraN163 wrote:

When I try to sign in and update the box, the text "inactive" What does this mean?
      so you can launch directly from the install folder into CnC, but only if you've managed to reinstall 0.0.9.1.

If you can't get the update you will most likely have to do a full uninstall and reinstall by doing this method.

Display Spoiler

• Navigate to control panel, uninstall "Cattle and Crops" and also uninstall "Cattle and Crops Online Installer".
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\AppData\Roaming and delete the Launchpad folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\Documents\My Games and delete the Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Re-download the launcher, install that and re-download the game.
      • Success!

kolodras wrote:

we need reinstall all game? why no update?

Correct you will need to navigate to the menu button top left of launcher and click reinstall through there and it should work after that.

• Buggs/feedback (Links are Gyazo)

-Backgroundsound
      *You notice the bird chirpin looping from time to time

-The gearbox is still not working for me.
      *Manuall gearbox does not work, still goes automatic. I have the settings right (i think, look at picture). here (EDIT: It works in the M-track but not Claas)
      *And the automatic gear box jumps upp and down from 5/6 gear alot.
      *Is the Claas only ment to do 22 KPH? (And i still think the Tractors feels weak)

-Slurrywagon
      *The IC on the Slurry wagon can be reached from inside cab and the icons stays after you released the release mous button. (Don't know what i did, but a wile after writing this the IC icons dissapeard (EDIT: they only appear wile inside the tractor))
      *I guess sounds for it is what you ment with this "We’re going to further improve the aspect of fertilizing"
      *The slurrywagon have no collision with AI (The AI drove right thrue it)
      *When detached from the M-track the tracktor flips up in the air.

*I had this weird bugg when i tried to unfold the boom where it foolded it down then folded back in.
      Pic here

-Mirrors
      *I love that you can move the mirrors but the change should be direct imo not this delaythingy going on.

-Tractor
      *Soo, i still think the sound on the claas is bad and you can really hear the loop.
      *The tractor is "humping?" wile standing still sometimes.
      *I might have seen something about this (could not find it) but soft tires that deforms when driven into edges and sink when more weight are added?

-Frontweight
      *After driving the round bumpy course with the slurry wagon i found the front weight like this here

-AI
      *The AI stops 90% of the time they get close to me no matter if I'm in my lane or not or even on the same part of the road.
      *If i run towards the AI car it stops, but if i continue to run into him i can push him backwards ?(

The post was edited 6 times, last by Nybyggarn ().

• Some things I've found that can be improved.

The letters of the text are very small in some menu's. For example the user attributes on the right side of the screen. I can't read which button does what. It's also because the background is grey and the letters are white. I use the 1920x1080 resolution.

In the menu of the vehicles, fields, tasks etc. I sometimes still get the german language but the game is set to english. It's always in the task menu when I'm planning a new task.

There is no button to delete or reset control settings.

The Claas tractor sometimes bounces when standing still.

There are no tiretracks when driving true the grass.

I can't enter the MB tractor with E. I can get out with E.

The Mb with the plow and a worker is terrible. It uses the plow in the wrong direction and sometimes in transport mode while plowing.

I can't unhook the slurry tanker without unhooking the arms first. Maybe function need to be added where you can select which tool you are operating. Like in FS17.

In the future it would be nice to improve the vehicle shop so you can customize your vehicles. As in FS17 where you can select tires, frontlinkage etc.

It would also be nice if you can add a tow bar in the next update. I've had a few times when I got stuck and couldn't get out so I had to stop my game.

Good work so far. Keep it up !

The post was edited 1 time, last by BullittRS ().

• The slurry process is cool. And the spread on the field is realistic imo. The one thing I hope they will improve is the "getting stuck". You drive forward and back a few times get stuck and that's it. You can't "escape" from the mudhole. Don't know if 4wd is a constant for now or you can activate it? Maybe I'm going a bit far but the tire tread on the slurry spreader doesn't show up on the ground, just a tractor tire tread :P Can't wait for the big Deutz. Keep it up MBB you make this a fantastic realistic simulator.
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• Hi everyone!

First, big thanks to MBB team for another great update! The slurry tank is simply beautiful... though I am not sure whether "slurry tank" and "beautiful" should be in one sentence. Now all we need is a smell-o-vision for that added realism. :D

A few questions and bug reports, though:

1. Something I was wondering since the first tech demo: Is the "wet field" effect purely cosmetic for now? Because even with a fully loaded slurry tank, my tractor seems to go right through it without even slowing down, also it sinks about as deep into the wet mud as it does on a dry field. No chance to get it stuck in there it seems. If it's not just implemented yet, I am fine with that (early access and all), but I would love to hear from the devs if it's the case or not.

2. Also something that's there since the first release, the driver is sitting too low in both tractors, his , umm... backside and his legs are deep inside the seat instead of on top of it. Or rather the seat is too high, considering his hands and feet match the steering wheel / pedals nicely.

3. Couldn't finish the tutorial, after driving to field 5, the marker didin't go away and next objective never showed up. Even after clicking "complete mission", I got the summary window but the marker still didn't disappear.

4. Can confirm the issue with cars stopping for no good reason near my tractor (sometimes even blocking me) and driving through the slurry tank. Also, they tend to cause traffic jams A LOT.

5. A bit pet peeve of mine - the "volumetric" headlights effect (the light cones) is far too much. In heavy fog at night it might look good, but during a sunny day, headlights don't make light cones no matter how bright they are! But again, I am sure devs know about it and it will be changed in due time.

But all in all, I really like what I see and am sure CnC will rock in the end! Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:
    • Nybyggarn wrote:

Lee01Mr wrote:

The slurry process is cool. And the spread on the field is realistic imo.
      I was a bit curious on this matter. When you spread there becomes puddles, is that realistic? Because at home here when they spread you just see brown lines along the field. I thought this was something they would fix later on but maybe this is how i is in some places?
      yes when they stop at the end of the field you see the slurry on the field because the pipes empty themselves. I've seen it here. It's a different type of slurrying. You've got injection slurry and this type of laying it on the field
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• RedLizard wrote:

Hi everyone!

First, big thanks to MBB team for another great update! The slurry tank is simply beautiful... though I am not sure whether "slurry tank" and "beautiful" should be in one sentence. Now all we need is a smell-o-vision for that added realism. :D

A few questions and bug reports, though:

1. Something I was wondering since the first tech demo: Is the "wet field" effect purely cosmetic for now? Because even with a fully loaded slurry tank, my tractor seems to go right through it without even slowing down, also it sinks about as deep into the wet mud as it does on a dry field. No chance to get it stuck in there it seems. If it's not just implemented yet, I am fine with that (early access and all), but I would love to hear from the devs if it's the case or not.

2. Also something that's there since the first release, the driver is sitting too low in both tractors, his , umm... backside and his legs are deep inside the seat instead of on top of it. Or rather the seat is too high, considering his hands and feet match the steering wheel / pedals nicely.

3. Couldn't finish the tutorial, after driving to field 5, the marker didin't go away and next objective never showed up. Even after clicking "complete mission", I got the summary window but the marker still didn't disappear.

4. Can confirm the issue with cars stopping for no good reason near my tractor (sometimes even blocking me) and driving through the slurry tank. Also, they tend to cause traffic jams A LOT.

5. A bit pet peeve of mine - the "volumetric" headlights effect (the light cones) is far too much. In heavy fog at night it might look good, but during a sunny day, headlights don't make light cones no matter how bright they are! But again, I am sure devs know about it and it will be changed in due time.

But all in all, I really like what I see and am sure CnC will rock in the end! Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:
      1: afaik the sinking into the field and getting stuck etc is not fully integrated in the techdemo.

I would suggest either checking other bug reports for similar errors or creating a new bug/feedback report in their respective areas if you can't find any existing reports that covers those bugs. 2 in Misc or Objects/Assets, 3 and 4 in Gameplay/missions and 5 in Objects/Assets.

-----

About the slurry spreading, I love the animated slurry station, the pipe getting attached to the slurry spreader. The only thing that needs improvement is the way the slurry appears on the field, when you are using a slurry spreader with a boom you do leave "puddles" but you also leave lines, image attached in spoilers for reference

Cheers

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeytav ().

• Think next to come will be some updates for the Staple !!!
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • you have to use the launcher menu and reinstall game .. Launcher update is buggy for the moment
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

• I wonder if some people can even read, or maybe they're just lazy to look for.

@MichaelDS if you look for the post No. 20 (just 10 posts higher), there is a picture like "billboard" which tells you what to do. :rolleyes:

Edit: Nothing what?

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • Post 20 should probably set to 1 ... To be seen at first ;)