TechDemo Release v0.0.9.1 - Changelog

• MichaelDS wrote:

Nothing MEANS NOTHING as in NOTHING happens the option doesn't even pop up anymore I tried reinstalling from the site still nothing. No pop up no finish the installation no game no nothing. Either it is fixed or I want my money back I don't give my money out to be screwed.
      When you have reinstalled the game it will be uppdated. You don't need to uppdate it after you have reinstalled it.
    • @MichaelDS

I know you have tried re-installing but have you tried re-installing and also deleting all CnC files on your hard drive also? See below, it seems to fix a lot of silly problems. Good luck I guess..

mmmBetty wrote:

• Navigate to control panel, uninstall "Cattle and Crops" and also uninstall "Cattle and Crops Online Installer".
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\AppData\Roaming and delete the Launchpad folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\Documents\My Games and delete the Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Re-download the launcher, install that and re-download the game.
      • Success!

• So I got around to updating the game so I could try the slurry equipment and mission.

First off, thumbs up for the dynamic hose to fill the tanker.
      Modelling is very nice.

I have to ask, again, what is up with the minimal thread usage, and minimal gpu usage?
      Monitors up on other screen, MAYBE 10% cpu usage.
      15 to 30 % gpu usage, at 3440 x 1440!

Is there some sort of tech demo limitation/error reporting/debuggger that makes this the case?

Would really like to see something from the dev team about this kind of thing.
      Is the game designed to be single threaded, so it will run on potatoes?
      If this was the case, why would I not see one thread loaded up?
      Never saw any core/thread go above 25% for the duration of the mission.

For such a pretty game, I expect to see pretty much 100% gpu usage.
      Less than 30% on average, spikes up and down between 15-40 ish.
      This kind of behaviour feels like a severe game/game engine bottleneck. I am well aware that optimisation comes more or less last in game development. But it doesn't feel like simply that, most times one would see either 100% cpu or gpu usage until optimisation passes.
      Which explains the 20 fps I see.
      In game cpu/gpu use monitor shows MUCH higher utilization, which is a straight up lie.
      I can see both reported in game usage and actual usage at the same time.

Very much looking forward to the game, and will certainly play it.
      But I find these inconsistencies somewhat odd.

R5 1600x @ 4.0, 16GB FlareX @ 3200, R290x ( waiting on Vega).

Maybe there is some setting /ini file change that would alter these results?
      R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
      M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
      / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
    • A little update for this evening would be a great thing... No ?
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S