Bushes go through driver's cabin, Ghost tractors in ground, drivers hands not on steering wheel

• Bushes go through driver's cabin, Ghost tractors in ground, drivers hands not on steering wheel

While playing tutrial missions and scenarios I've noticed thta whenever I driver through some bushes I can see them in th driver's cabin. It happens to all the tracots I've played so far, that means the MB 1400, Claas Arion and Axion.

Also, in some of the tutorial missions when the "ghost" tractor appears to show you where to stop, its wheels are partiallly sunken into to the ground.

The third thing, is the driver not holding the steering wheel. It often happens when you look at him driving the tractor or harverster with his hands above the steering wheel, not touching it. But he still does the driving though. ;).
  • The "bushes through drivers cabin" is a know thing and exists since years. I am not sure but I think it is or at least was a performance issue.

For the "Ghost tractor" it would probably be helpful to know the tutorial and mission step to find the problematic situation faster. But this appears here and then and as long as it does not have any gameplay impact like not working triggers This will probably not at the top 10 todo list.

The driver and steering wheel is a know issue, too, but the reason for that is that they do not only want to fix the seat position of the driver and his handy but they want to rework the animation of the driver and several other things which have a relation to this issue. So they probably will not fix this single issue but instead rework then (complete) animation of the model which will then fix this as a side effect.

Nevertheless everything you mentioned is absolutely valid and I just want to give you some feedback what we know from earlier bugreports of the same kind.
  • Ok, thanks for the feedback. I haven't written down the exact tutorial mission with the "ghost"traactor but it happens quite often.

Yesterday I've noticed one more thing. When you have several attachments mounted on your tractor such as, front loader with a fork and a bale trailer, you can't dosconnect the trailer without disconnecting the front attachmenets first. When you've done that there's sometimes a bug which makes it impossible to re-attach the fork to the front loader. No matter what angle had tried I just couldn't do it. The problem occured during the second scenario, when you had to collect hay bales.

Is ot okay if write something about the translation here, or should I look for a different thread?
  • As far as I know it is best to Open a separate thread for each Bug and give it a Version Number.

To detach an implement Open the radial Menü move to front loader and scroll through the rings to detach the bale fork.

Each implement has an own Option to detach things. The Q key deutsches/attaches implements sometime in a weired Order.
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

As far as I know it is best to Open a separate thread for each Bug and give it a Version Number.

To detach an implement Open the radial Menü move to front loader and scroll through the rings to detach the bale fork.

Each implement has an own Option to detach things. The Q key deutsches/attaches implements sometime in a weired Order.
    It doesn't work that way. I had a situation today while playing career mode. I had a weight at the front and Hammer CornKing with a seeder at the back. I wanted to leave the CornKing with the seeder attached in the barn, but I was unable to do that. First, i had to disconnect the seeder, drive away a little and only then could I disconnect the CornKing. The same thing goes with the front loader and bale fork. First, you have to leave the bale fork and then disconnect the front loader.

Wouldn't it be easier to disconnect both applliances, so that they remain connceted (the CornKing with the seeder, or the frontloader with the bale fork or any other set), but disconnected from the tractor? It's not far from being realistic, at least as long as the seeder is concerned. You don't have to disassemble the whole set if you want to use it agaian later as it is.

There's no option to do that in the radial menu, I've scrolled through all the levels. As for the game the version it's 1.3.5.5.
  • There is an option. When you have arion + fl + cornking e.g. open the radial menu and go to the arion (as you want to disconnect something from the arion). Now change the ring using the scroll wheel and change it until you are in the ring that shows the disconnect symbols. Now choose the one that says ConrKing.