cattle and crops vr

• cattle and crops vr

Goodmorning everyone !!! I have opened this tread to give you opinions about the vr version of the game ... my question is if it is possible to enter the vr mode (test only) within the early access ... i possess htc vive and it might be useful to try the vr in an early version ... it might also be useful for development and feedback ... a greeting at all.. sorry for my english ..
    • axlpanico wrote:

Goodmorning everyone !!! I have opened this tread to give you opinions about the vr version of the game ... my question is if it is possible to enter the vr mode (test only) within the early access ... i possess htc vive and it might be useful to try the vr in an early version ... it might also be useful for development and feedback ... a greeting at all.. sorry for my english ..

Hello @axlpanico, They do plan on implementing VR support in Early Access but it will not be until much later. Early Access is split into 4 milestones.
      You can see the milestones in order here.

Milestone 4 (the last milestone) contains VR Support and is currently sitting at %10 but I would dare say you won't see it until later on in Early Access closer to full game 1.0 release.

It could come a bit earlier if they plan on releasing features as they reach %70 and not worry about the Milestones to push their updates in bulk.