What Feature Are you most excited for?

• Sodori wrote:

Light wrote:

Sodori wrote:

I'm actually most excited to know how Multiplayer will be. I don't like playing alone even with assigned drivers, so I really hope it will be even better than FS17. Of course, the mud physics are a big deal as well :)
      Well, MP will be available later during summer, first Alpha version is single player only :/
      I don't see any specification for alpha version, nor a reason for your comment :)
      The FAQ's pretty clear SP early access in March, MP early access in July
      cattleandcrops.com/faq
    • I'm surprised not many have mentioned this, but I'm most looking forward to the physical interaction with the ground, actually plowing a field, changing the shape of the ground vs just changing field textures like some other games. Agricultural Simulator 2013 was on the right track but sadly that was released as a broken game and then abandoned. Of course the other simulator aspects are also appealing, I want to play a farm simulation not an arcade game with a farm theme.
    • For me there are multiple things:

Modding,
      Capability of running smooth with High-Poly-Models and HD Textures,
      Features of Mods(like working Dashbords, Interieurparts of all Kinds, animations of the exterieur)
      Features of the Physiks and then connected with Mods again(Ropes, realistic Forces, Realistic Drivingbehaviour, Springs, etc.)
      Behaviour of weather, plants etc.
      Behaviour of ground( with different materials, different weatherconditions)
      Esp interacting AI( Co-Workers and esp. Traffic)

yeah to be honest a lot already teasered things, and a lot of things that made/make trouble in FS/LS.
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen MB-M@x von Schwabenmodding.de

PS An alle Nutzer der Kommentar-"Gefällt mir"-Funktion, die eine negative Wertung zu einem meiner Kommentare abgeben möchten: Bitte schreibt eine Begründung solange ich keine beleidigende oder verletzende Aussage getroffen habe, die Qualität meiner Kommentare rechtfertigt eine begründete Stellungnahme! Danke im Voraus.
    • Vorden wrote:

I'm surprised not many have mentioned this, but I'm most looking forward to the physical interaction with the ground, actually plowing a field, changing the shape of the ground vs just changing field textures like some other games. Agricultural Simulator 2013 was on the right track but sadly that was released as a broken game and then abandoned. Of course the other simulator aspects are also appealing, I want to play a farm simulation not an arcade game with a farm theme.
      Check out Farm Expert, as close to that as you get but still a lot of bugs and issues :P If someone said they picked up AS 2013, I'd be not bit surpriced. What you are basically saying is that you are excited about physics, mud and that area. Witch is what many people are saying as well :)
    • What I'm the most looking forward about is to try out how "real" the driving experience will be. I mean, we're all agree (sim lover) to say that FS17 is a pure crap in therm of tractor's sensation, it's totally unrealistic; moreover it doesn't give you any immersion!

I pledged this "simulator" to really feel you driving a tractor. I really expect the same immersion as OMSI can create with their buses.
    • Would like to see something like spintires with pulling ruts through mud and grass slowly turning to mud. Also when a tractor hits a curb or something that the tire will go flat when it hits it :). Really curious about the physics
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• id wish they have proper speed+behaviour(30/50/70/100/130 + accerlating). things like overtaking, stvo etc

PS An alle Nutzer der Kommentar-"Gefällt mir"-Funktion, die eine negative Wertung zu einem meiner Kommentare abgeben möchten: Bitte schreibt eine Begründung solange ich keine beleidigende oder verletzende Aussage getroffen habe, die Qualität meiner Kommentare rechtfertigt eine begründete Stellungnahme! Danke im Voraus.
    • The one feature I've wanted since FS09 is truly realistic physics (bales don't freak out when they hit each other and slide 100m on a frictionless surface) and a realistic driving experience.

I'm also really excited / hoping for realistic crop management and practices: soil compaction, weed/pest management, proper fertiliser application at the right growth stage, nutrient management, and water management (irrigation/drainage).
    • Lee01Mr wrote:

curious if there will be tracked vehicles like the Claas combines. And how they react with the ground physic wise and what marks they leave in the ground like tread wise and deformation :)
      I'm quiet sure, a "SIMULATION" without Tracked vehicle's would lack essential features!

• Sodori wrote:

Vorden wrote:

I'm surprised not many have mentioned this, but I'm most looking forward to the physical interaction with the ground, actually plowing a field, changing the shape of the ground vs just changing field textures like some other games. Agricultural Simulator 2013 was on the right track but sadly that was released as a broken game and then abandoned. Of course the other simulator aspects are also appealing, I want to play a farm simulation not an arcade game with a farm theme.
      Check out Farm Expert, as close to that as you get but still a lot of bugs and issues :P If someone said they picked up AS 2013, I'd be not bit surpriced. What you are basically saying is that you are excited about physics, mud and that area. Witch is what many people are saying as well :)
      Farm Expert has gotten better, but there are still plenty of bugs. I feel that they rushed to beat FS17 to the punch. They finally fixed the tractors jumping around on roads at top speed; finally!
    • I wonder if we will see any support/possibility of setting up tractor controls in a realistic way using a wheel+joystick/throttle combination? I would love to see support for me to able to use either my pedals as normal accelerate/brake, or set up a joystick/throttle for continuous speed. In lieu of that, I would at least like to see Joysticks supported for control of front loader implements.
    • Hi there! My first post here :)

To put it simply, what I look forward to most is the general realism. If the pre-release materials are anything to go by, CnC might be the first farming sim that gets it right (that's why I supported it, after all!).

I must admit, I am actually not even a big farming fan (i can barley... umm barely tell wheat from rye, but don't tell anyone :rolleyes: ) , but I certainly am a big fan of simulators in general. Mostly flightsims (DCS is my king), but I don't mind trying something different. But when I play a sim, I want it to be as close to the real thing as possible. This is why I do it, after all - to experience what it might be like to drive a bus, a sportscar, a train, or to fly a helicopter. So when I drive a tractor in a sim, I want to feel like I am really driving a heavy, powerful piece of machinery, not a plastic toy.

The farming games on market now offer a fair representation of farming itself (at least fair enough for me, I said I'm no expert), but totally lack in the physics department. While the machines do things their real counterparts do (I mean, you can control all the implements and stuff), they still handle like they are made from cardboard. That's why I stay away from all these Whatever-Job-You-Can-Imagine Simulator 2017 type games. I don't care if the street-cleaning truck can raise or lower the broom, spray water or do whatever real street-cleaning truck does. As long as it doesn't drive like a real truck, no sell for me.

CnC promises to change that. So I (hopefully) finally will be able to try out what is it like to drive a "real", big, powerful tractor. Through deep mud, preferrably. :D
    • I would have to say looking forward to the active deformation of the land, and the accumulation of puddles. I feel that this is a great place to start for the people who want to make great use of a wheel system (I don't have one; Yet)

I feel that if force feedback is an option it would work very well with the deformation. It sucks to get stuck in a rut, or to have the wheel jerk to the right because you dug too deep with the plow. Farm Expert was very close to this; if they happened to fix other things (Sinking tractors in asphalt)

I hope that they don't spread to thin after 1.0 launches.

And as for my final excitement. Modding

I hope that the tools are built in with some type of information example mods/maps. I myself a novice at modding in FS17 have found great use of the giants modding forums though they are quite dead at times. I really look at BF2, HL2, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout when it comes to shining examples of how mods keep a game going for years. I still play BF2 because of mods, almost twelve years old. There is even a revival project for HL2 with updated graphics. No one could forget the examples that Elder Scrolls and Fallout has put forth with mods. There is even a project that took Morrowind, a ES game that is fifteen years old; and move it to the newer engine that runs Skyrim.

TL;DR: Deformation,Wheels (with force feedback), and MODS
    • Just bringing in a thread over on the Steam GL discussion for the record .....

steamcommunity.com/workshop/fi…77906/343788552531122796/

I am sticking with the OP there ....(after all it is mine! LOL)

- Fully Interactive cabs with functional gauges/screens
      - Full TrackIR and Full steering wheel/pedal/shifter/button box support
      - Realistic physics & power transmission

Roll on March
      Go Handy & Give 'er Lolly