Console Commands

    • Console Commands

      if you want to see the full list of console commands, type "cmd" (without the " " quotes) in the console, it will list all the console commands.

      the console can be opened by pressing the ` key (above TAB, left of 1) or the ~ or ¬ key dependent on your keyboard layout.

      so if you want to change the weather or time of day (weather) or see game engine stats (stats) or see FPS and GPU stats (time) and do many other things you can, also the up/down curser (arrow) keys recall past used console commands, so you don't have to repeatedly type the commands each time you start CNC, likewise when the console is open the C4 tools menu in the bottom left screen corner is open, which can also quickly recall commands or take screen shots that will be in your "C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\Documents\My Games\Cattle And Crops\Profiles\Your-CNC-in-game-profile-name\Screenshots" folder.
    • I'm pretty noob at deciphering the "programming" using these commands.

      For example, if I wanted the AI to do one of the fields for the tutoiral missions, I'm not sure how to find the vehicle and impliment IDs required. And then how to phrase the command exactly.

      If anyone can state some example commands for various things, I can probably work it out from there. Thanks ^^;
    • Lei07 wrote:

      I'm pretty noob at deciphering the "programming" using these commands.

      For example, if I wanted the AI to do one of the fields for the tutoiral missions, I'm not sure how to find the vehicle and impliment IDs required. And then how to phrase the command exactly.

      If anyone can state some example commands for various things, I can probably work it out from there. Thanks ^^;

      From @Jeytav in the discord..


      Attach the cultivator to the tractor and then do this

      Type this bit of code in console addFieldWorkTask 2 1 4

      This is what the code means
      2 = tractor ID, 1 = cultivator ID and 4 is field ID
      If you go to options and gameplay and enable vehicle and implement debug you can get the ID of the machines


      Hope this helps.

    • b101uk wrote:


      the console can be opened by pressing the ` key (above TAB, left of 1) or the ~ or ¬ key dependent on your keyboard layout.
      hello,

      Is there maybe a different key on Linux? I've just installed last tech demo and the key you mention (on French keyboard layout = ²) does nothing.
      I've not found any way to map it in settings.
      Can someone help me find how to access console on this particular setup?
      Thanks
    • yumi wrote:

      b101uk wrote:

      the console can be opened by pressing the ` key (above TAB, left of 1) or the ~ or ¬ key dependent on your keyboard layout.
      hello,
      Is there maybe a different key on Linux? I've just installed last tech demo and the key you mention (on French keyboard layout = ²) does nothing.
      I've not found any way to map it in settings.
      Can someone help me find how to access console on this particular setup?
      Thanks
      F11 worked for steam on ubuntu :)