Need remap gear controls after launching the game again

• Need remap gear controls after launching the game again

So whenever I close the game(be it a crash or otherwise) and then launch the game again I need to remap the controls for shifting gears.

It's pretty easy to fix, I use G to change between automatic and manual and +/- on the numpad to change gears up and down, all I need to do is click on the control and just map it to the same key, then apply the "changes" and then it works. It's a minor issue, but an issue nonetheless

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
  • Jeytav wrote:

So whenever I close the game(be it a crash or otherwise) and then launch the game again I need to remap the controls for shifting gears.

It's pretty easy to fix, I use G to change between automatic and manual and +/- on the numpad to change gears up and down, all I need to do is click on the control and just map it to the same key, then apply the "changes" and then it works. It's a minor issue, but an issue nonetheless
    i have the same issue.
  • Try apply + save.
    I lost my setting too, but when i save it sticks.
    Logitech G29 and sidepanel.
    I am from Finland and my english is quite rusty, My grammar can be way off but bare whith me.

pc:
    MAXIMUS IX HERO
    i7-7700K, 4.2GHz
    G.Skill 64GB (4 x 16GB) Ripjaws V, DDR4
    Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 A OC
    SSD main: Intel 256GB 600p series M.2 SSD *2 in raid0
    SSD storage:Toshiba 480GB Q300 SSD-levy, 2.5", SATA III, 550/520 MB/s