Dutch-Nederlands?

• Dutch-Nederlands?

Hulp gezocht bij vertalen/verbeteren naar Nederlands!

I am willing to translate upcoming dev logs. Did the intro as a tryout and received positive feedback irl.

Made me wonder how the translation of the game would happen. Is there a file with all the ingame menu texts and mission text etc to do this properly?
    I could not do this by myself as I do not know the spelling rules well enough, but could do lots of rough translating if someone corrects it.
    I am sure that my mother would correct the first one, but she won't keep doing it.

Help pls?
    Streaming Cattle and Crops in NL/ENG on twitch.tv/notoxido !
    I'm here to hype this game and support the development.
  • I found the files and translate already some text to Dutch, but i need to know how put it in the game
    [Gaming-Laptop] OMEN by HP - i7-7820HK -2,9/3,9 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 - 8 gb vram, 32 gb ram - 3840x2160 4K

[Gaming-Desktop] Intel I9-9900 4,0 Ghz (4,4 Ghz turbo) - RTX 2080 TI 11GB - 32 GB ram - 34inch Curved (Predator)

[Gaming-Equipment] Logitech G29 - Logitech Side panel - Oculus Rift

:/
    My English and German isn't so good, thank you for understanding
    :/
  • The best is to contact MBB team to define the best way to do it with them !!
    @JakobTischler if you hear me ;)
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S