I'll pick the support role !

• I'll pick the support role !

Hello fellow fans,

Feel free to skip my intro, but please read the end!

I'm NoToxido, born and raised as a gamer by my older brother. Living in Belgium, age 32, and a huge fan of this game's concept!
      PlayStation 2 closed online Beta tester (ages ago) , clanleader in the Major League of Gaming (also ages ago) and minecraft server owner (Inactive due to lack of time, but up and running for some nostalgica) and player of FS-series, Farmers Dynasty and soe shooters, league, civ, and then some…

One might say I can get quite passionate and dedicated. :D

So, I'm ready to dedicate to this game because it contains what I and many others are missing in other games. A less arcade-sim feeling.
      To all those who like the idea's, the concept and the unique features, details or levels of depth in this game and passively wait for release... ACTIVATE!
      Let's earn our experience! A dev team can't survive on our hopes to play such game one day. If every streamer streams this once a month, it gets more coverage. If every youtuber posts 1 video a month, it gets more coverage. Let's share more social media content, let's throw with likes and shares and whatever floats your boats!

We want this game to happen, right?
      Streaming Cattle and Crops in NL/ENG on twitch.tv/notoxido !
      I'm here to hype this game and support the development.
    • I really enjoyed your presentation, I am an old gamer and new to streamer on facebook @Papaizitoo. I'm a Cattle and Crops enthusiast and my audience is loving this concept of real simulation. Several fans have already purchased the game on steam but have missed a translation into Portuguese. I will prepare a very detailed content on youtube teaching the details of the game, however, PapaizitooFPS is a new channel that I will start moving this month.
    • Papaizitoo wrote:

I really enjoyed your presentation, I am an old gamer and new to streamer on facebook @Papaizitoo. I'm a Cattle and Crops enthusiast and my audience is loving this concept of real simulation. Several fans have already purchased the game on steam but have missed a translation into Portuguese. I will prepare a very detailed content on youtube teaching the details of the game, however, PapaizitooFPS is a new channel that I will start moving this month.
      Thank you!

Best of luck with setting it all up and getting it running. I'll take my time to check it out soon. Too bad my Portuguese is inexistent.
    • Well, I asked on the discord what kind of help they could use, and it is clear that the game mainly needs a bigger player base. It is unknown and they dont have big budgets for advertising.

As enthusiasts, fans or curious lurkers, we can grow the audience by streaming, recording, talking and writing about cattle and crops. We can grow each others platforms by throwing likes on all cnc content, wich brings it more into the attention.

I will be contacting a few dutch game-related bloggers, vloggers, streamers and such in the coming time.
    • Its a joke. Trying to make money out of their small budget wouldn't be good support, huh?
      But yes, that is what it means indeed. More common for software programs than games, I think.

Just wanted to hype the extra fan I made. Its my sister who saw the translation of latest dev log I posted on my fb page. She isn't a gamer really but likes gardening, got curious when reading it and decided to give it a go.

Imagine the possibilities!
    • Hooray, just got added to a list of Belgian streamers
      . (spawnpoint) They tweet activity from their listed streamers multiple times a day.

Should get more people to the stream, and therefor give CnC more viewers. Lets... GO!
    • DerMatze wrote:

So did I understand correctly that there're no affiliate links for CnC? As consequence, influencers get nothing when they present CnC to their followers? Is that how viral marketing works in 2020?
      We arestill in early access phase. In the past there were several different packages. Buy 3 get one free for friends or something like that. I do not remember correctly. At the moment it is the common early access price.

Most of us are aware of the fact that Toplitz Productions will do the marketing things in the future and probably will start with their - public visible work - when the game reaches v1.0