Earning money

• Selling corn will Not give much Money.

Best was is probably
      • Buy Bulls and Put them on the pasture. They will grow without additional Help
      • Seed Maize and use it to Feed Bulls with VertiMix in the barns (in barns improved geowth rate)
      • Maize you so Not need dir feeding can be used in BGP.

Nice Side effects
      • barns give Bull slurry
      • BGP gives bgp digestate
    • Mr_Grucha wrote:

@Nachtfalke What is the best weight bulls to sell them? Can I feed them filed grass?
      Hi,
      i don't know for Sure but from my experience Bulls grow very slow at 700 kg and more. So i sell them when they have 7xx kg.

To Feed Bulls i know of two ways.
      • Directly unloading Gigavitesse in the barns
      • Feeding in the barn with VertiMix

I only use VertiMix and Maize from Silo with AI helper but with Gigavitesse it should be possible to Feed any Variant of fieldgrass.
      • Fieldgrass
      • Fieldgrass Silage
      • Fieldgrass Hay
      • Fieldgrass chaffed

Because you can Not Store fieldgrass types which i posted above i do Not use it. You can Press bales but you can Not Feed bales and only sell them. Further 1.000L fieldgrass are around 70kg fieldgrass (density 0.07). So If you fill one Barn with 1.500L max this is 105kg. This means for 5 Bulls each has 21kg. So Barn will be empty before sun gows down in the evening ;)

I use the VertiMix. It can store anything except Fluid and No bales. But you can use corn, maize (threshed, chaffed), buy corn on harbor. And the density of SuperSilo2000 is much Higher than fieldgrass so lasts longer in the barns, less need to Feed.
    • Mr_Grucha wrote:

Hello everyboady. I looking for best way to earn money. Some tips ? Most profitable way to get money? ( no gooldencrops ). How do you earn money? :D
      I have recently planted wheat and corn in my fields to make a rough comparison. Wheat gave me 9,750L (6,338kg) per ha. With a best noted price of $.929/kg it gives about $5,888/ha.

Corn, on the other hand, gave me 15,330L (9,965kg) per ha. The best noted price for corn was $.924/kg, so you can get about $9,208/ha.

However, wheat leaves straw on the ground. So I collected all of it with the Hammer Silageking 40 and sold at the harbor. The straw gave me about 7,058kg/ha and I sold them all for $.532/kg, so it gave me an extra $3,754/ha. Alternatively, you can bale the straw and sell them, but you get only a fixed price of $.405/kg. If you sell the straw, you get more money since the price fluctuates (if you save and load a few times you can have a decent price of around $.515 to $.544/kg, as I observed). The only downside is that you do a lot of trips, so it is very time consuming.

So, for now, I realized that wheat can be a little more profitable than corn, as it can give you around $9,640/ha and corn $9,208/ha. It is up to you to decide if the extra effort pays out. Anyway, it is often a good idea to have different crops to take advantage when the selling price is good.

I did not put in the account the price of the seeds and the cost of the rental of the equipment, so this can change a bit if you consider these factors. For instance, it took me 5 game hours to collect all the straw (did it in 3 real days, since I don´t have much time to play). So, to rent the SilageKing for 5 hours I had to pay $1,275. If i divide for all the worked area, the cost was about $100/ha.

Now I need to test Barley and Rye and then, grass (mow and sell at the harbor. It pays well too, but is also time consuming).

As for cattle I realize I can make good money but it will take long for them to grow above 1,000kg so they can reach the best price. I separated a small field of corn for them and are feeding them regularly.

Hope that helps.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Usaric-BR ().