Silos and BGA Bunker do not allow Fieldgrass / Hay / Silage mixtures - only pure fiedgrass, hay, silage

• Silos and BGA Bunker do not allow Fieldgrass / Hay / Silage mixtures - only pure fiedgrass, hay, silage

Hello,

I've got a problem with unloading.
    I try the corn harvest mission and i can't unload the trailer at harbour. The trailer is on the trigger and i have the unload windows. I select "START", the windows changes as showing the unload progress bar but nothing happens !!
    I noticed the same problems unloading filed grass at BGA trigger and transfering BGP digestate from truck trailer to stappel.

Do you similar problems or is it a bug for linux version ?

Alex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3,60 Ghz x8
    RAM 8Gio
    Geforce GTX 760 (driver 440.64)
    Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
  • Have similar issued Here and then but it is "Always" with Gigavitesse. I think the unloading is buggy for Gigavitesse.

Did Not Test with Stapel (Mods).

It could be a Problem that you have HAY in the Trailer. Perhaps BGP Bunker only allows fieldgrass and fieldgrass Silage.

You can Drive to the harbor corn selling and try to sell it there.
  • @Berrichon38

I could replicate one of your issues:

1. Missing texture in GigaVitesse - this happens here and there - don't know why
    2. FruitTypes supported bei harbor, farm, bga
      1. farm silos, bga silos and bga bunker only allows 100% pure fiedlgrass OR fieldgrassHay OR fieldgrassSilage
      2. ONLY harbor silos allow a mixture of Fieldgrass AND fieldgrassHay AND fieldgrassSilage

For the mod issue you should ask @XYZSPAIN thread if this is intended, bug or limitation of the mod/game.